Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew fined £20,000.

Pardew has been fined £20,000 and banned from the touchline for two games following his 'assault' on a referees assistant. although never a Pardew supporter, i do feel having seen the incident that this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    Not having seen the incident, I do feel he's got off far too lightly.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Not having seen the incident, I do feel he's got off far too lightly.

Haha, quite. 20 grand not nearly enough!
  • Options
    was ridiculous they should have shot the prick and the find him £20k for bleeding.
  • Options

Pardew has been fined £20,000 and banned from the touchline for two games following his 'assault' on a referees assistant. although never a Pardew supporter, i do feel having seen the incident that this is ridiculous.

Hmmm, i see there is a general tone to this thread. In hinesight i may have made a grave error. If it had been A.N.Other manager it would indeed have been ridiculous, but as it is Pardew it is a totally underplayed and he should have been given a lifetime ban, found in breach of contract and sacked. Enough??
  • Options

Pardew has been fined £20,000 and banned from the touchline for two games for trying to find his you tube fantasy girl.

• Options
    Lol, thats a good edit. He does look a bit pervy doesn't he though.
  • Options
    Absurdly lenient punishment given the circumstances. See Paddy Barclay in tonight's Standard - he nails it. I just despair at the incompetence of the FA. You think they'd manage to get the odd decision right if only by random chance.