Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny Palace pics

13»

Comments

• Options
    Difference being the majority of pics on this thread actually are of Palace fans.
  • Options
    I take it they can't afford photoshop?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Palace's top boy getting fisted by some old bloke with a microphone - and enjoying it too, judging by the expression on his boat!

• Options
    They dont get it do they! FFS they really are bloody useless!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously they don't care about us.
  • Options
    Some amazing photoshop skills on the Palarse site , jeez.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I suppose there's be no teeth to catch your helmet with.
  • Options

Off_it said:

I suppose there's be no teeth to catch your helmet with.
    Post of the day/week/month!
  • Options
    They can only find about 4 'funny' pictures aswell and that tells you something.
  • Options

I'm getting the word..........Nonce!

• Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Not a picture but jesus it's funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chn_XYO9PjM

Im not sure if they're being ironic or not , but I suspect the latter. Really makes me want to buy one.
  • Options
    Personally I prefer the "call me baby" one.
  • Options
    Poor old Paddy, struggling with the autocue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what a wanky advert that is.
  • Options
    THE court case of a suspected football hooligan had to be adjourned after the accused was injured in the court's toilet.

Liam Melody, 19, of Stanley Gardens, Wallington, ran into court crying for his dad after a partition above the urinals at Croydon Magistrates' Court fell on his head, causing a gash.

Liam Melody

Court proceedings were halted and an ambulance was called after magistrates ruled it would not be in the "interests of justice" to continue the case – instead adjourning it for two months.

Mr Melody appeared at court on Tuesday, when he faced the possibility being given a football banning order which would bar him from all grounds in the UK.

Before the incident halted proceedings, the court was told Melody was a "prominent" member of the Crystal Palace supporters' group the Holmesdale Fanatics.

PC Perry Lathwood gave evidence to the court, saying he had been in contact with Melody a "number of times", describing him as "aggressive" and "difficult to communicate with".

He spoke specifically about a number of games, including Palace's match against Birmingham City in December, when he said trouble had flared that directly involved Mr Melody.

CCTV footage was shown in the courtroom.

PC Lathwood said: "I was acting as a 'spotter' for the game, and I have been carrying out that role for around four years. I gather intelligence from football games.

"During the Birmingham game I witnessed an incident involving Liam.

"There was a steward who went to speak to the group of fans known as the Holmesdale Fanatics.

"As he [the steward] started to walk down the steps, the group went with him.

"I saw Liam coming down the steps and making a grab for him. The steward went over the barrier backwards – he was pushed over the railings.

"Liam is a prominent member of the group, who is happy to stand at the front. He is aggressive to police.

"Liam is well liked by the group because he is happy to stand out in the front and engage in antisocial behaviour."

The court also heard that Mr Melody was part of a group who got into a fight with a section of Millwall fans after a match at Selhurst Park last October.

PC Lathwood said: "The fans met and the police were in the middle. There was a bang and a massive amount of smoke, the horses started rearing.

"I was hit by a flare and went down. Bricks and rocks were coming from all directions.

"The Fanatics were pushing towards the Millwall fans, they were attacking police lines to get to the Millwall fans. Liam Melody was involved."

Mr Melody opposed the order. The case will continue in July.

• Options
    That advert is hilarious, they are the club that just keeps giving.
  • Options
    Who remembers the video of the angry palace supporter burning his shirt (I think) in his garden after dowie left? I can't find it anywhere.