Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Press Day - Powell on Palace, injuries, loans and Stephens

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial

CP says there have been one or two tentative enquiries for John Sulivan, but nothing has progressed from there. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP anticipating a "special" atmosphere at The Valley on Friday night. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP, on fans: I think there will be a lot of signing and a lot of banter between the teams. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP confirms Leon Cort, Danny Haynes and Scott Wagstaff have all returned to training. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP, on loan window: Of course, if I can bring someone in who will improve us, and financially I can do it, then I will. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP confirms Dale Stephens has trained well, is fit and will be in contention to return to the side against Palace. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP on Palace: It will be a great game, under the lights, with a big crowd, and we're all looking forward to it. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP on Palace: It's about winning a game, getting three points and moving onto the next one. #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

CP, on intl break: We wanted the boys to reflect on the first four games and be raring to go for the upcoming programme #pressday (IL) #cafc
Expand

Comments

• Options
    Didn't realise there would be so many deaf fans but if CP says "there will be lots of signing" then I guess there will be.
  • Options
    My deaf girlfriend was talking in her sleep last night – nearly had my bloody eye out!
  • Options
    wickford said:

My deaf girlfriend was talking in her sleep last night – nearly had my bloody eye out!

Thats a sorta slow burn joke ... What's he talking about ... oh ... titter

• Options

Didn't realise there would be so many deaf fans but if CP says "there will be lots of signing" then I guess there will be.

It's for the dogs, they don't speak Engleash obviously.

• Options
    my deaf mate wanted to bring his hearing dog but that's another thread!