Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

baby fed bleach

edited September 2012 in Not Sports Related
worrying story breaking that a well built woman in her 50's with white hair has handed a bottle containing bleach to a baby in Eltham. Baby apparantly OK after going to hospital but there are reports that it is not an isolated case.

Comments

• Options
    There are some truly awful people in this world.
  • Options
    This woman clearly has mental health issues. Not meaning to criticise the babys parents, but I certainly wouldn't accept food or drink for my baby from a total stranger..............
  • Options
    Sad to say, this news doesn't shock me in the slightest. Just another story in a long line of horrible stories in this world of ours.
  • Options
    What the hell is going on. Only read today about babys legs being found on Tooting common, and a newborn being found in a rubbish bin in South London.
  • Options

Sad to say, this news doesn't shock me in the slightest. Just another story in a long line of horrible stories in this world of ours.

Depressing, isn't it?

• Options
    Just saw it on the news, shocking....
  • Options
    She should be fed bleach.
  • Options
    Truly awful. Before we completely condemn the sad individual that did this I feel we should wait for the full story to emerge. Lots of people with mental health issues being let down by the system at the moment. Might just be more than one victim here. Hope the child makes a very speedy recovery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Truly awful. Before we completely condemn the sad individual that did this I feel we should wait for the full story to emerge. Lots of people with mental health issues being let down by the system at the moment. Might just be more than one victim here. Hope the child makes a very speedy recovery.

Fu** the full story this women fed a baby bleach!! nothing she can say or do will change that fact, mental or not send this scum down.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I'd have thought that killed all those people in Norway had mental problems, but it seems the courts dont see it that way.

There are certainly some sick people about
  • Options
    Terrible. No idea what's happened there but I hope the baby is well and has no lasting impact. Shocking world sometimes.
  • Options
    53 year old woman arrested in Deptford
  • Options
    I blame the police, the governement, the restaurant, baby bottle makers and society in general.
  • Options
    DRF said:

I blame the police, the governement, the restaurant, baby bottle makers and society in general.

Except Liverpool fans of course.

Utterly shocking and, mental or not, anyone trying that with my kid gets a kicking.