Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dolphin slaughter Japan stylie

Pretty graphic if you're still having your lunch. This is 2007 ffs must be a more humane way of killing them?

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

a petition if you feel the need http://www.petitiononline.com/golfinho/petition.html

Comments

• Options
    i have already seen it absolute disgrace
  • Options
    Why do we need to kill them anyway? Makes me so angry any sort of cruelty to any animal
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Why do we need to kill them anyway?

You've obviously never tasted dolphin :-)
  • Options
    That is absolutely gross-

I'm with you Spankie.
  • Options
    this is so sick, I couldn't watch after the water went red
    f***ing evil b**tards
  • Options
    I didn't realise how pro-animal I until I really thought about it. I'm not a veggie but when I was on holiday last year in Greece I saw a kid kick a kitten (they consider both dogs and cats as vermin) I was angry and upset. I also saw a thing on a programme where a driver ran over a cat accidentally but came back and drove and reversed his car repeatedly over the cat until it was dead. Thanks to the cat's owner's CCTV the evil b@st@rd was put away.
    I was in tears and it upset me more than I thought it would.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Why do we need to kill them anyway?[/quote]

You've obviously never tasted dolphin :-)[/quote]

hILARIOUS
  • Options
    F******* disgrace.....

I wouldnt mind cutting their throats and watching them writhe around in shock and agony in there own blood and guts.... makes me want to kill!
  • Options
    Sorry, i know it's a friday evening and it's the party night but i've just watched this again!

I know it's a difference of cultures and all that, but if you have seen this and it has hit home as much as it's hit me FFS sign the petition here

Thanks Stone for posting this and for taking my mind of the match tomorrow- for a bit anyway.