Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Operation Pig

edited September 2012 in Other Football and Sports
He/She needs their own thread so they can post without all the hatred

Comments

• Options
    I like seeing fans of other clubs on here, provided its good fun banter and doesn't get all lively.
    I think OP makes some good footballing points and adds another dimension/point of view to the site. Same with SLL.
    As for that twat Shat_Himself well he can....you know!
  • Options
    same here, but every post they make is met with hatred by some
  • Options
    Unfortunately cfgs, some people will always just want to have a pop no matter how valid and non offensive a post is!
  • Options
    I don't mind OP but Bunny i felt was just here to take the piss.
  • Options
    Agreed, Sparrows Legs is a decent CL poster, as is OP Pig! Budgie not so bad also.

That Matt_Himself is a berk tho.
  • Options
    If being a berk is a problem on here that's me gone. :-)
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

No no, you're a Charlton supporting berk, plenty of those on this site !

:-)
  • Options
    It will be a sad day if it comes to OP having to have his own thread, OP, Bunny and SLL talk a lot more sense than some of our own.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Saga Lout said:

No no, you're a Charlton supporting berk, plenty of those on this site !

:-)
    Phew!
  • Options
    Bunny was O.K. but people kept winding her up and eventually she snapped, which was a shame.

Would you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bunny was a bird?
  • Options
    MCS said:

Bunny was a bird?

I though she was a rabbit!?
  • Options
    She's uses a rabbit, so I heard
  • Options

Bunny was O.K. but people kept winding her up and eventually she snapped, which was a shame.

Would you?

as in would ya?
    no, not a spanner bird, the post coital conversation would be very dull.
  • Options
    Haven't got a problem with the Pig, on occaisions he makes some valid points and he's an Afghan vet so respect due for that. Some on here are a bit snidey with him even when he's not being obnoxious which is a tad sad. If you don't like his posts, ignore him.

As for that cxxx Matt_Himself, he can just fxxx right off. Palace mug.
  • Options
    Poor old Piggy, losing 2-0 at home already - to another Yorkshire team.

Massive setback.
  • Options
    Llera on bench :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Guys we've lost 3 on the bounce, one to our rivals, in no positions to hand out digs
  • Options
    Make that 2-1 with Joel Lynch sent off for Udders. I think you spoke too soon.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Guys we've lost 3 on the bounce, one to our rivals, in no positions to hand out digs

Not digging him out, just surprised that his team were 2-0 down in the first 18 mins at home to another Yorkshire team.

Whatever some may think of Piggy, he's a proper football man and he supports one of last season's promoted 3 - and they are playing each other.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mattlock sent off both teams down to 10 men
  • Options
    Sheff Wed 1-3 Hudders now.

Also tonight at the mo:

Ipswich 0-1 Wolves
    Leicester 2-1 Burnley
  • Options
    Ipswich aren't looking too good at the moment, makes saturday all the more interesting
  • Options
    We have to take the game to Ipswich on sat from the off and go for the jugular. They will be looking to bounce back after tonight though.
  • Options

Haven't got a problem with the Pig, on occaisions he makes some valid points and he's an Afghan vet so respect due for that. Some on here are a bit snidey with him even when he's not being obnoxious which is a tad sad. If you don't like his posts, ignore him.

As for that cxxx Matt_Himself, he can just fxxx right off. Palace mug.

Respect to OP, never knew.
  • Options
    Is semedo still starting for them? I'm sure as soon as it all goes wrong, he will find himself out the team like lerra has.

All them wednesday fans were telling me how amazing lerra was but looks like they've realised how much of a donkey he is
  • Options

Is semedo still starting for them? I'm sure as soon as it all goes wrong, he will find himself out the team like lerra has.

All them wednesday fans were telling me how amazing lerra was but looks like they've realised how much of a donkey he is

Yes I am/he is by all accounts mate, no doubt part of their problems.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday are facing possible FA disciplinary action after coins were thrown on to the pitch during Wednesday's game against Huddersfield.
  • Options

and he's an Afghan vet so respect due for that.

That's quite a niche market. Wonder if there are any plans to branch out to treat other dog breeds.

Only joking. Huge respect if true
  • Options

and he's an Afghan vet so respect due for that.

That's quite a niche market. Wonder if there are any plans to branch out to treat other dog breeds.

Only joking. Huge respect if true
    Lol nice one Rodney, that's funny! As for the true bit, I'm sure he mentioned it a post so can only take his word.
    I could've dreamt it tho.