Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Charlton 0-1 Palarse plus THE PROMORELEGATOR

Many thanks to the 87 Lifers who gave marks. here are the results.

The file can be found at: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/60/6364bb25bafb39436596c844d36fc6.pdf

Comments

• Options
    So pretty much relegated then looking at those stats from previous seasons. Chris has to get in better players some how.
  • Options
    Sorry LL but my Apple is back to not opening it on either link.
  • Options

Sorry LL but my Apple is back to not opening it on either link.

neither does mine, but my iPad does. I've reported it to Lookout but so far nothing has changed - bit frustrating !
  • Options
    Thanks anyway; need to get my self an iPad it seems!
  • Options
    Cheers LL. If only that Hamer shot on target was a goal.........
  • Options
    msomerton said:

So pretty much relegated then looking at those stats from previous seasons. Chris has to get in better players some how.

Reading had 4 points at this stage last season ... so plenty to play for ;-)
  • Options
    As the home team against Palace the posession & corner stats don't make good reading, and if I am reading the last chart right the last time we were relegated we had 6 points from the first 5 games?
  • Options

As the home team against Palace the posession & corner stats don't make good reading, and if I am reading the last chart right the last time we were relegated we had 6 points from the first 5 games?

yes you have read it right, but at the same time Burnley had played 5 with 5 points and finished 5th!
  • Options
    Thanks lancs lad, great work as well lets hope we do a "Burnley"
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Lets hope we do a "Burnley"

LOL - not often you'll see those words on this site.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh my days... the Promorelegator! :-0
  • Options
    Well done Lancs!
  • Options
    that promorelegator shows its not time to panic, every season a team has had a poor start and gone on to do well
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    be interesting to know how many transfers did Reading and Burnley make those summers? or in the Jan transfer window?

I hate the phrase as much as anyone, but they may have neeed time to 'gel'. We have pretty much the same side as last year, they are used to playing with each other. im slightly concerned theres not alot more to get out of these players.

im not gonna panic tho, early days i guess. see where we are after 15 games.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

• Options
    FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    2-0 down now.
  • Options
    Wrong thread bollox.