Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new threads

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
why do some people get so aggy about people starting new threads yes the subject may already be in a discussion but maybe someone thought it warranted its own thread, why does this annoy u so much why does it have such a great impact on your life. i was just wondering

Comments

• Options

why do some people get so aggy about people starting new threads yes the subject may already be in a discussion but maybe someone thought it warranted its own thread, why does this annoy u so much why does it have such a great impact on your life. i was just wondering

Does make you laugh sometimes doesn't it.
  • Options
    I've been guilty of starting already covered threads in the past .. thing is, if you have 10 threads on closely related subjects, it's difficult to follow the flow of the members' thoughts, how they feel, to get a cross section of opinion. I agree some on here are a bit too keen on the school monitor thing but too many threads get too tangled .. excuse the poor analogy
  • Options
    That's understandable Lincs.
  • Options
    lol cheers Hastings ..love & peace
  • Options

Why does people helpfully pointing out there is already a thread that the person might prefer to join and so join in a fuller discussion annoy you so much?

Why does it have such a big impact on your life that you have to start a thread about it.

Just wondering : - )
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    JT said:

shit, I missed that one (;-<)
  • Options
    you want some do ya? you want some?
  • Options

you want some do ya? you want some?

Wrong thread mate! :-0

• Options
    If someone wants to start a thread,let them, what harm does it do ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No harm at all but its a messes up the board and splinters debate. If someone wants to talk about a topic it makes sense to point out there are already dozens of comments on the same subject they can add to.

Maybe I'll start a thread asking if you are going to pay that £20 insollywetrust or maybe I should just leave it for the existing shirt sponsorship thread?

What do you think?
  • Options
    why do some people get so aggy about people pointing out there's already a thread on a topic, why does this annoy u so much why does it have such a great impact on your life. i was just wondering (sic)
  • Options
    However, resurrecting a thread from 3 years ago to let someone know that a player has just joined another club does my swede in.
  • Options
    Ross said:

However, resurrecting a thread from 3 years ago to let someone know that a player has just joined another club does my swede in.

'Swede'? Is this a new thread on gardening?:-0