Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Everton v Newcastle

2»

Comments

• Options
    Justice has been served.
  • Options
    What a game. I didn't do a Desmond haha
  • Options
    no .... 2-2 Ba is such a cool headed striker
  • Options
    God I hate football sometimes
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Lost ya bet

Really. Bloody hell :)
  • Options
    So harsh on Everton if it ends like this.
  • Options
    Another great game spoiled by terrifble officiating
  • Options
    Harsh on the toffees .. English football at its best
  • Options

Another great game spoiled by terrifble officiating

indeed .. but to the neutrals the refereeing errors made it a really great game .. the game is so fast now .. is it time for more officials ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Afraid I wasn't neutral in this one. Entire mum's side of the family and my girlfriend and her family support Everton. Plus, y'know, Pardew. It was a fantastic game but you can't help but have a bad taste in your mouth when the poor decisions aren't even debatable. Had to leave the room before that smug toss Pardew claims the goals weren't in and Newcastle deserved the points. Hope they don't interview him
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Something needs to be done to assist the linesman with offside as fellaini was clearly onside but the speed of his run goes against him. The referee assistant has no chance of getting that right trying to keep an eye on both the player and the ball being passed at the same time. And goal line technology can't come quick enough for them now too! Maybe something like a review system if you think you have scored a perfectly good goal and you get the chance to review it like they have in cricket?
  • Options
    that was the most exciting everton league match for years

and fairplay to harper when anichebe(i think) stuck a foot out to block his clearance and slightly caught him he made a point of telling the ref the attacker was going for the ball and many a keeper would over react and teardrop in that same situatiom
  • Options

that was the most exciting everton league match for years

and fairplay to harper when anichebe(i think) stuck a foot out to block his clearance and slightly caught him he made a point of telling the ref the attacker was going for the ball and many a keeper would over react and teardrop in that same situatiom

agreed, it was played in superb spirit .. no feinging injury or fouls, good hard tackles .. great stuff