Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are there three Championship teams worse than Charlton?

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'd be surprised if we are near the relegation zone come May and you guys aren't exactly being thumped or outplayed so don't lose hope.
  • Options

i think we've had a decent amount of luck in the fact that leicester and hull didn't have their proper shooting boots on and nor did palace or derby cos we could have been hammered in them games
    imo

Your an idiot

Is that a Greek or Turkish transliteration?

Because in Britain we usually spell it , ''Ur n ijut'' ...
  • Options

i think we've had a decent amount of luck in the fact that leicester and hull didn't have their proper shooting boots on and nor did palace or derby cos we could have been hammered in them games
    imo

Your an idiot

"was there last night, very disappointing first half could have easily been 3-0 at half time just could not keep the ball."

ok well at least we agree that we were lucky in the first half against derby
  • Options

imo

Your an idiot

I agree with oohaah. Except you forgot Forest who should have hammered us as well :-)