Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

News Shoppers' Matt Little, seems a little bitter

2»

Comments

• Options

teacher, millwall supporter, newsshopper, blog...... Not a winning combo.

Can picture him now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRDyHsXRnbg
    I absolutely loathe that jack whitehall bloke
    That's an opinion I would endorse 100%, can't stand the tosser.
  • Options
    At least the Charlton blog tells us something about the game. The Millwall guy has nothing interesting to say. I'd suggest News Shopper asks the fan who commented underneath it to do a blog. I appreciate it's hard to write about a poor performance in an original way, but given that it is only opinions, it could have a bit more life.
  • Options

Unpaid trolling otherwise I'd write for them

Long may it remain unpaid then :-)
  • Options

Unpaid trolling otherwise I'd write for them

Really Ben? That's interesting : )

Open to offers, open to offers

• Options

teacher, millwall supporter, newsshopper, blog...... Not a winning combo.

Can picture him now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRDyHsXRnbg
    I absolutely loathe that jack whitehall bloke
    That's an opinion I would endorse 100%, can't stand the tosser.
    With you on that one. Fella is a helm
  • Options
    Helm

• Options
    Reading that last Charlton blog is infuriating. No we didn't play that great against Palace, but I cannot stand for anyone calling our players "passionless"
  • Options
    That Charlton piece is awful. I understand the News Shopper wants strong opinions, but they're fairly obnoxious opinions to suggest some of the players the manager has trusted with a place should not ever pull on the shirt again. He's such a misery, slating the players like that, I can't imagine many Charlton fans would want to read his contribution. He sounds like the Pub Genius at the end of every bar.

I honestly think you could do a lot better than that, NS. Not all bloggers need to be that amatuerish and negative. I know he wants to be a sports journo, but he needs to write about something he can be objective about to have a chance. I'm certainly not as down on the News Shopper as some but I won't be reading the blogs.
  • Options
    Bad writing or not, why the hell he had to bring us into his morose scribble is beyond me.
  • Options
    DA9 Millwall dont care about us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "No one hates us, we don't mind
    We are Charlton, inoffensive Charlton
    We are Charlton, and we're niiiiice!"
  • Options
    EastStand said:

"No one hates us, we don't mind
    We are Charlton, inoffensive Charlton
    We are Charlton, and we're niiiiice!"

Ha! Love it !

• Options

DA9 Millwall dont care about us.

just like the nigels

• Options
    I think that's only the second time Charlton have ever been mentioned directly on that blog.

Meanwhile, have a look at your recent disscusions page.

Sparrow & I have explained this numerous times...Charlton are important to us, no Millwall fan has ever said otherwise. It's a good local derby. It's just not as juicey as West Ham/Leeds/Chelsea, or even Palace to an extent.
  • Options
    Chelsea LOL

When did you last play them in the league? Football factory doesnt count
  • Options
    Bunny said:

I think that's only the second time Charlton have ever been mentioned directly on that blog.

Sparrow & I have explained this numerous times...Charlton are important to us, no Millwall fan has ever said otherwise. It's a good local derby. It's just not as juicey as West Ham/Leeds/Chelsea, or even Palace to an extent.

Your missing the point, yes, there are threads on here directly relating to millwall, and as one of our local rivals, completely accepted and normal IMO.
    But how the hell Matt Little shoe horns in our score for that night, and then later an even bigger unrelated and out of the blue quip about us apparently winning an easy League one title last season. Not relevant in anyway to his blog and the alleged match report he was writing, smacks of bitterness to me.

• Options
    Bunny said:

Hi Matt.
  • Options
    Millwall are important to me like my piles----------------a total pain in the arse id like to get rid of.