Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Briggs

2»

Comments

• Options
    This rumour was mentioned in the People today.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

This rumour was mentioned in the People today.

He came on as a late sub for Fulham yesterday, so can't see this happening now.
  • Options
    I think Powell imagined Ceddy would have got more football than he did last season. He made, what, two L1 starts and a couple of cup appearances so in terms of experience he's just as raw as he was last season, only it's an entire league he has to step up. We weren't on the best run, we had to arrest the early slump and I don't think it would have been a good time to throw in a player who only appeared in L1 when we had a last minute injury and when we'd already won the league. I think Ceddy will benefit from the u21s league and Powelly can hopefully ease him in to the team over the course of the season. In the meantime though we need a LB to play every game until Wiggy comes back and our right backs aren't the answer
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    So the Orientals and the Peters.......Mmmmmm. He's not jumping off the page at me.
  • Options
    Briggs signing on a months loan according to the Star.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good short term option for all concerned.
  • Options
    This is a good loan signing (player wise), and a good indicator of our reputation as a club - a decent Prem team/manager agreeing a meaningful deal with us.
  • Options
    Probably not for Evina - he tweeted yesterday that he was pissed off, guess this might be the reason
  • Options
    Ronnie briggs
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Probably not for Evina - he tweeted yesterday that he was pissed off, guess this might be the reason

he should be fined and warned by the management for tweeting remarks detrimental to CAFC .. he's an employee and should show some loyalty or resign and go work elsewhere .. IF anyone wants him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I was his manager I would be pleased he is annoyed -it would be worrying if he wasn't - as long as he shows the right attitude in training. The problem is- he needs to show Sir Chris he can do it and he hasn't yet - but he still has time.
  • Options

If I was his manager I would be pleased he is annoyed -it would be worrying if he wasn't - as long as he shows the right attitude in training. The problem is- he needs to show Sir Chris he can do it and he hasn't yet - but he still has time.

If he's annoyed he should discuss it with the manager, and not throw a hissy for the benefit of all the ***heads on twitter
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    dont see a problem with him saying he's pissed off on twitter. hasnt put the club in any bad light at all (if thats what he's talking about)
  • Options
    edited September 2012

dont see a problem with him saying he's pissed off on twitter. hasnt put the club in any bad light at all (if thats what he's talking about)

there is another topic on here a t m 'Social Media' .. as I commented on there, one's attitude to tweeting etc is largely dependant on age and background ..If it were me, Id' ban all tweets, texts, broadcast comments from all staff about my company and /or their employment ..If the staff don't like it .. go work elsewhere .. Lambert at Villa has banned all comments and the use of any phones, bberries etc on club premises, the England Cricket Team is not allowed to make twits, tweets or twats of themselves, except when batting against India. An unnamed player fell foul of the Lambert rule last week and was fined £500 .. so if Briggs comes .. No negative tweeting my son !!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ooops, started doing a bicker...
  • Options
    Gone to Bristol City on loan.
  • Options
    Youngest ever Premier League player, apparently.
  • Options
    Good player
  • Options
    Seen him much Oggy?
  • Options
    twice on telly, Morts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    twice haha