Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Ipswich Match thread 22/9/12

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
Afternoon all......normal Saturday service resumes.....will bring you teams as soon as I get them.

Comments

• Options
    Hiya Red ... COME ON ALL YOU REDS !!!
  • Options
    hi RM,I'll do Champ scores as usual, there is a rumour that Yann was seen at Sparrows Lane today on crutches????
  • Options
    Am at the game so will try to update as much as possible
  • Options
    Massively appreciated ...
  • Options
    Good afternoon, RedMid ....... looking forward to your fantastic match thread.
    Always appreciated.

Far better than trying to listen to radio numpties spouting about anything except the actual match.
  • Options
    Afternoon @RedMidland

C'mon Charlton!
  • Options
    Afternoon Red. Lets hope for a point at least today
  • Options
    Come on you reds
  • Options
    ipswich team:

Loach, Edwards, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Emmanuel-Thomas, Drury, Luongo, Martin, Murphy, Scotland
  • Options
    Addicks team today - Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morrow, Green, Stevo, BWP, JJ, wilson, kerkar, Fuller
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pity ... kermo is out
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    subs button, dervite, haynes, smith, pritch, evina, hollo
  • Options
    Solly out or position again! Good to see Kerkar and Fuller in though
  • Options
    Like the look of that team.... cyr
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yann is injured apparently
  • Options
    so what's wrong with big Yann?
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Addicks team today - Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morrow, Green, Stevo, BWP, JJ, wilson, kerkar, Fuller

Yep Yann injured in training, I heard this would be the team yesterday!
    Yann injury not serious, one week out maybe two.
  • Options
    Jackson CM? Like it
  • Options
    Wonder how Jackson will do cm, seems to me like the only thing keeping him in the team at the moment is the fact he's captain.

• Options
    looks a good team..solly on left and wilson on right worries me but Kerkar and Fuller in added to the pace of Haynes on the bench - yeah I'll take that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big Yann injured his foot/ankle in training on Thursday. He hopes to be back in a few weeks although he said he will work hard to try and make it back for Blackburn next week. Spoke to him at Sparrows Lane earlier.
  • Options
    Good on CP for making some changes. If that team still doesn't work, no one can blame him for trying something different.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ok 30 mins to ko.....COYR's lets kick start our season!!! Waggy on bench not Smith!!!
  • Options
    Waggy not Smith on the bench.
  • Options
    Hopefully keep the ball on the ground now and pass it around rather then lump it up to yann , looks good side coyr
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see how that midfield copes without a real ball winner. Hopefully the outlet of having Green and Kerkar wide will increase possession and relieve pressure on the midfield. Always Pritch to bring on if it doesn't work out.
  • Options
    Te team I wanted to see but sorry it's come about because if an injury to Yann. A tad thin onthe bench maybe. More hopeful now that I have been all week.
  • Options
    Come on your reds!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    whose the 'real ball winner' no forget it misread QA, must be getting excited
  • Options
    Afternoon all, deputising for paddyp17 for now, as usual from an Ipswich perspective, ok Red and Lancs?
    Sorry in advance for my slowness and typos, especially compared to paddy.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!