Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why I still enjoy Charlton Life - Group Hug Thread ;0) All Invited

2»

Comments

• Options
    Plus it's got me.
  • Options
    Because every day i feel just that little bit closer to being able to use the quote function properly!
  • Options
    Lots of bickering which can get tiresome but CL is the tops for me. Like others have said, invaluable for overseas addicks. Carry on chaps. :-)
  • Options
    The Mental Health thread is amazing.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Rob said:

Like others have said, invaluable for overseas addicks.

This!
  • Options
    The good comfortably outweighs the bad on here.

Nothing wrong with trying to eradicate the bad though.
  • Options
    Exterminate the negative! Accentuate the positive! Hugs not thugs!
  • Options
    Hugs not thugs, not heard that one before, does it still apply when we play Millwall away? :-0
  • Options
    @MIA - plead the fifth on that ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

<
    Although I started the opposite thread I thank you for putting this point of view, as you are quite right, there are a lot of good things about CL and that is why I shall continue to participate and of course do the statbank which is enjoyed by a few.

lancashire lad. You do yourself a disservice. Enjoyed by hundreds, if not more!
  • Options
    Cheers SHG and others
  • Options
    1 - It's about Charlton aint it.

2 - You can get such opposite passionate points of view on many subjects eg Len Glover/Rothko and the Olympics

3 - Some of the threads can really get to you even though you dont know the people involved
    Especially for me - The Hardest Decision ever made, ooahs wonderful sister, RedMidlands job search last year.

4 - You can find out things that really do amaze you : Leroy is a cat lover !!!!

5 - The fact that a couple of people can be bothered with the time and expense of running such a wonderful community.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

The money raised for the Upbeats, the academy, shirt sponsorship and other great causes.

and the prediction league :)

• Options
    Far more good folk than bad. And thanks to CL I met up with cafc1263 and his mates yesterday, fourteen of them in the bar for the afternoon. Made a huge difference to our month.
  • Options
    Love this site both for the Footie debates and the other stuff. Best example for me was the Guitar thread loads of fans just chatting away about their experiences etc which was both interesting and informative.
  • Options

Far more good folk than bad.

And thanks to CL I met up with cafc1263 and his mates yesterday, fourteen of them in the bar for the afternoon.

Made a huge difference to our month.

That's really heartening to hear, Algarve.
  • Options

Far more good folk than bad. And thanks to CL I met up with cafc1263 and his mates yesterday, fourteen of them in the bar for the afternoon. Made a huge difference to our month.

That's fantastic !

Any chance you might relocate & open a bar in Los Gigantes ?

• Options
    It's a brilliant site, I literally visit it more than any other website.

Yes there are comments and posts that annoy greatly (a few months back when that guy came on and asked if people would be interested in writing a Charlton blog for shoot magazine and got stick was a real CL low point for me) but in the main its excellent. I love the breadth of knowledge from posters about no end of subjects away from football.

And of course there are weirdo's on here.....just take a look around you next time you are sitting in the covered end!