Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A little Sunday Would ya?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Can't get over the dolphin face I'm afraid, but I still would, will just have to be a face down 'arris up jobby
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Is this really a would ya?

Yeah cause of the hooter.
  • Options
    hmm, not sure.

might stroke one off over her though.
  • Options
    Hey, come on, Frankie Boyle is a comedian, he would be all over her the same as any other red blooded man. I love his comedy and I love Ms. Adlington's body, face and personality. If she was seriously offended by FB's jokes I think most of us could persuade her not to worry too much about it over an light ale or two...
  • Options
    She was at Derby away so that's a yes from me
  • Options
    A big yes from me, I know she has 'nose' but, lets be honest if you can t see beyond that you dont deserve a woman that good. She’s an elite athlete for Gods sake, if you can keep up with her in bed then go for it, I’m pretty sure Frankie Boyle would not be able to keep up.
  • Options
    Nice bangers
  • Options
    Based on the pic above its a yes from me, and its also a yes from me if a someone is required to give Frankie Boyle a lethal injection..........he is class 1 c**t
  • Options
    Defo from me!!
  • Options
    God all day long! Saw her on "A Question of sport" and thought she was really sexy. Great body and warm personaility forget the hooter after all I have big ears so if she don't mind I certainly won't complain

By the way Frankie Boyle is a nasty little verbal bully who needs a really good right hander
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely, really gd body
  • Options
    Yes, all over her nose.
  • Options
    Yes, starting with the breast stroke, followed by the front crawl...
  • Options
    no.
  • Options
    Paper bag?
  • Options
    The old fashioned sexest comment of yester year is who looks at the mantle piece when stoking the fire. In actual fact she is an attractive woman.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

The old fashioned sexest comment of yester year is who looks at the mantle piece when stoking the fire. In actual fact she is an attractive woman.

Poking!

; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

msomerton said:

Poking!

; )
    I dunno, I'd like to stoke Rebecca.
  • Options
    Loco said:

BIG_ROB said:

msomerton said:

Poking!

; )
    I dunno, I'd like to stoke Rebecca.
    Full steam ahead, Loco.

;o)

• Options
    Silly wouldya imo. Of course.