Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Super Sunday

What a great day of football ahead !
Shelvey starts for Liverpool ! Which is great to see.
Whats your Predictions of todays game's?

Liverpool 2-1 Man u
Man city 3-2 Arsenal
Tottenham2-0 QPR

Comments

• Not sure of the odds but three draws looks likely to me.
  • Just put a cheeky pound on shelvey to bag a hatrick
  • liverpool 1 United 2
    City 1 Arsenal 1
    Spurs 2 QPR 1
  • it would be nice if i could get a poxy picture. Thanks to the weather I am getting a lot of intereference
  • Liv 1 Man U 2
    City 2 Arsenal 1
    Spurs 3 QPR 1
  • The game started at a million miles an hour ... Goal now and we will have a cracker on our hands ...
  • Rudders22 said:

it would be nice if i could get a poxy picture. Thanks to the weather I am getting a lot of intereference

If you watching on the HD channel then try the normal Sky Sports 1 - that's working OK for me while getting nothing on the HD one.

• Oh dear. Shelvey see's red. Game over for Liverpool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Deserved red?
  • God I hate Suarez
  • Great day of sport ruined by the weather! No satellite signal. I can't fully express my utter disappointment :(
  • Do you have Sky Go ? If not sign up (doesn't take long) and you'll be able to watch the footy on your phone/computer
  • Great day of sport ruined by the weather! No satellite signal. I can't fully express my utter disappointment :(

You thought about getting a new dish?

Sorted all my problems out.
  • thanls Allleftfoot. just came back here... I have been listening to Talksport.. I have switched over to to skysports1 on ir suggestions. Still crap !!
  • We keep losing our satellite signal too - usually happens when it rains heavily.
  • Shelvey doesn't do himself any favours slating Fergie as he goes off.
  • 1StevieG said:

Shelvey doesn't do himself any favours slating Fergie as he goes off.

But did fergie say anything to him ?
    If not then yes i agree he has let himselve down .
  • 1StevieG said:

Shelvey doesn't do himself any favours slating Fergie as he goes off.

Fergie may have said something to provoke him, either that or Shelvey done it unprovoked and is just fuming.

All got the worst of him, wasn't a red tbh but you just need to stick your head down and walk off if you get one

• Sponsored links:

• It looks like Shelvey says something like "thats you that is" as he is pointing to him.
  • having now seen it. Yes Halsey does think about it and realises it is a diffiuclt decision. My thoughts were that although shelvey gets the ball he had no control . He could have injured himself with that that tackle and could have caused injury to Evans. Evans was 50/50 and it could either have been a yellow or red but would have gone with a yellow
  • And the signal is back for the 2nd half :D
  • Can't believe he's given that as a penalty. Johnson barely touched Valencia and he threw himself to the ground. This is not a game for Halsey to be proud of
  • edited September 2012
    And now just a yellow for RVP! What's the difference between that and Shelvey's?
  • I haven't seen shelvey's so can't comment on that but rvp did touch the ball
  • Disgraceful refereeing
  • Ref's had a mare !
  • First pred right
  • Jenkinson: He's put on some muscle, some pace & now looks a very good player