Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Bickering Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    This isn't bickering this is abuse. Bickering is an ongoing repetitive back-and-forth of petty points scoring inwhich the aim is to make the other party appear foolish or ill-informed in the sight of others. What you have written indicates that you are not really aware of this, and have failed to fully understand the nature of this distressing phenomenon.
  • Options
    wind yer neck in darlin.
  • Options

This isn't bickering this is abuse. Bickering is an ongoing repetitive back-and-forth of petty points scoring inwhich the aim is to make the other party appear foolish or ill-informed in the sight of others. What you have written indicates that you are not really aware of this, and have failed to fully understand the nature of this distressing phenomenon.

No it isn't.............
  • Options

Utter drivel
  • Options
    Oh dear Ron, they are Bickering, We don't like Bickering...

Yeah, we don't like any market towns in Essex...
  • Options
    yawn....
  • Options
    mug
  • Options
    image Come at me bro
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Utter drivel
    This is typical of the sort of ill-informed knee-jerk reponse that makes me ask myself why I invest so much of my valuable time in this forum.

bickering present participle of bick·er (Verb)
    Verb:
    Argue about petty and trivial matters: "whenever the phone rings, they bicker over who must answer it".
    (of water) Flow or fall with a gentle repetitive noise; patter: "the rain did beat and bicker".

I understand that not everybody has bickered at a professional level, but perhaps those that have not can listen to those of us that have.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ooh err missus
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Utter drivel
    This is typical of the sort of ill-informed knee-jerk reponse that makes me ask myself why I invest so much of my valuable time in this forum.

Verb:
    Argue about petty and trivial matters: "whenever the phone rings, they bicker over who must answer it".
    (of water) Flow or fall with a gentle repetitive noise; patter: "the rain did beat and bicker".

I understand that not everybody has bickered at a professional level, but perhaps those that have not can listen to those of us that have.
    Still utter drivel :D
  • Options
    i was going to post a sensible comment for debate but the phone's ringing.
  • Options

Utter drivel

Verb:

Well I bickered at U21 level, until I had issues with necrosis of the tongue and I can assure you that we bickered about some very non trivial issues.

If you opened your eyes and grew a pair perhaps you'd realise.
  • Options
    Flippin' preposterous. You lot really need to have a word with yourselves.
  • Options
    Time for a bump methinks.....

Fill your boots you nobby sack the Boardists/ the Board have my full supportists.
  • Options
    I know nothing myself , but trust implicitly certain posters on here who I have never met. Some even have a God Like status in my mind (and in their own, no doubt).

Wibble. Wobble. Jelly on a plate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love the sound of bickering farts
    Especially when I'm lonely
    I need the noises of disputation
    When there's nothing new
    Oh, nothing new, sound of bickering farts

I love the sound of bickering farts
    Deep into the night
    I love the sound of bullshit flying
    Flying all around