Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13 Club Specific Covers

I know that at 41 it's questionable if I should be playing computer games, and it's even more questionable that I should care about what the box cover looks like, however...

I know there are some very talented artists on CharltonLife as the mock-ups of the potential new shirts showed.

This year, rather like last year, EA Sports provided the option for a limited number of clubs to download and print their own covers for FIFA 13. You can access, and download, them via the link below.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/fifa_13/news/fifa_13_custom_club_covers_now_available_to_download.html

I know this is a little cheeky for me to ask, but if there are any photo-shoppers that are intending to make a Charlton FIFA 13 cover for the PS3 would they be willing to upload it to here?

If not then it's no big deal, and I wouldn't want someone to waste their time on my behalf, but if you're making one anyway...

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    41 - you're still in your prime - my father is into his sixties and still wiles away hours playing resident evil and golden eye on the xbox 360 - he's retired, but it is like having a teenage boy in the family - very easy to buy christmas presents for though! football tickets or computer games
  • Options
    i can only do xbox
  • Options
    I don't think it matters what age you are if you enjoy playing computer games then good on you! I am in my twenties and still read comics!
  • Options
    Best I could do, have no Fifa 13 screenshots of us so I tried to replicate them for the 2 pictures on the backimage
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Best I could do, have no Fifa 13 screenshots of us so I tried to replicate them for the 2 pictures on the backimage

I am no good at this stuff but how about JJ holding the cup in the middle?
  • Options
    I didn't think it would look right as it's last years kit with a different sponsor etc. but if I have time later I will try and knock one up
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with playing games at your age KHA. 45 here and still going strong on the PS3/PC..............................
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I didn't think it would look right as it's last years kit with a different sponsor etc. but if I have time later I will try and knock one up

Very good point didn't think of that!
  • Options
    That Kermorgant one had me laughing a fair bit. Good one haha.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's fantastic. As soon as I get back from the game I will have that slapped into my box straight away.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Just One I Made Earlier.image
  • Options

Just One I Made Earlier.image

How can I print one of these off?!?
  • Options
    any way you can uppload the document/picture , HesBetterThanShaun?
  • Options
    Woodsy, any chance if an Xbox one ?
  • Options
    Basically, I made it on Microsoft Word. I'm still at school and we learnt how to make mock-up type of stuff recently.
    If it doesn't work, I don't really know how to attach a file that I made on Word without it coming out as a Word background. Any suggestions appreciated.
    To get it on the case, I just slipped it in the inside cover, easy.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    sam3110 said:

can u do an xbox 1 for me m8
  • Options
    Owen I will do it and post it up tomorrow for you
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Owen I will do it and post it up tomorrow for you

thanks

• Options
    You're all very sad for wanting this....

Definately not gonna use the ps3 version.... haha!