Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man U v Spurs

Quite a good game. 3 goals in the last couple of mins. 3-2.

Comments

• Options
    are you watching on ESPN ?
  • Options

link above
  • Options
    Cracking game unfolding. 2-3 to Spurs at the moment.

Utd still have plenty of goals in them but their midfield and back four are a shadow of their former selves. Personally think they're in risk of finishing out of the top 4 this season - certainly don't think they'll push as hard for the Championship as they'd expect to.
  • Options

link above

cheers KMB
    !!
  • Options

Cracking game unfolding. 2-3 to Spurs at the moment.

Utd still have plenty of goals in them but their midfield and back four are a shadow of their former selves. Personally think they're in risk of finishing out of the top 4 this season - certainly don't think they'll push as hard for the Championship as they'd expect to.

have to agree. with the likes of giggs and scholes pushing on a bit. they have not bought from the looks of it any decent midfielders. Kagawa from what ive seen this season has been average. in this game defence has been very slow and full of mistakes. as is spurs defence. Nani only any good at old trafford.
  • Options
    spurs are playing far to deep, holding on. can see man u getting the equaliser, thats what they usually do.
  • Options
    How lOng left
  • Options
    10min plus added time.
  • Options
    They miss Valencia when he's injured, which seems to be pretty regularly. They're still going to be too strong for most sides, but at their best they'd brush this Spurs team aside which they're just not doing right now. The likes of Man City & Chelsea will boss their games against Utd, imho, and Arsenal and Everton both look pretty strong this year too. Everton have already beaten them and Liverpool were unlucky not to lose to them as well. They do tend to come good in the second half of the season though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Disagree on Kagawa, think he's quality. But he's vest just behind a striker or out wide, not on the middle, and they are poor in the middle - Scholes isn't the player he was, naturally, think Carrick is overrated, Fletcher isn't fit, Cleverley isn't there yet, Anderson is injury prone and hasn't fulfilled his potential....
  • Options
    I thought AVB would be a disaster at Spurs .. his team looks VERY classy and well organised
  • Options
    That makes the season very interesting ..
  • Options
    The title is probably there for the taking for Man City, but behind that it's very open. it's a shame Arsenal didn't get a result vs Chelsea as that would have made it look even more open. long way to go yet though.
  • Options
    hope not .. I've got Chelsea in a few accumulators .. b t w .. they looked very good today
  • Options
    I had chelsea at the start of season

Chelsea
    Blackpool
    Sheff u
  • Options
    chelsea
    leeds
    swindon
    rotherham
    grimsby .. about 4'500/1 .. But I'm not spending it yet
  • Options

hope not .. I've got Chelsea in a few accumulators .. b t w .. they looked very good today

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be concerned about Torres getting injured before January and the lack of a top quality defensive midfielder. You can't rule out them investing in January but I think it could be a lot like last season in that they'll push Man City (instead of Man Utd) but will ultimately come unstuck in their 2 games against City.

• Options

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be concerned about Torres getting injured before January and the lack of a top quality defensive midfielder. You can't rule out them investing in January but I think it could be a lot like last season in that they'll push Man City (instead of Man Utd) but will ultimately come unstuck in their 2 games against City.

There was a post on here a while back about clubs playing with no recognised out & out strikers. Chelsea come close to that model. Torres plays a 'deep lying' game and is not the centre of attention as was (say ) Drogba. IF he's injured I suspect they'll push Oskar or Hazard forward, recall Frank L and just carry on. I'd hate it to happen but if it does it'll be intersting to see what Di Mateo does .. Di M by the way is proving to be THE manager I thought he was when he was at West Brom. Cool, diamond hard, a great tactician, motivator and man manager.
  • Options

Not mine.... but kinell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    should have had a tenner on it !!
  • Options

There was a post on here a while back about clubs playing with no recognised out & out strikers. Chelsea come close to that model. Torres plays a 'deep lying' game and is not the centre of attention as was (say ) Drogba. IF he's injured I suspect they'll push Oskar or Hazard forward, recall Frank L and just carry on. I'd hate it to happen but if it does it'll be intersting to see what Di Mateo does .. Di M by the way is proving to be THE manager I thought he was when he was at West Brom. Cool, diamond hard, a great tactician, motivator and man manager.
    Maybe, not convinced it's something many teams can make work though. to my knowledge only really Spain and (sort of) Barcelona do it. that still doesn;t really get around the fact Jon Obi Mickel is a bit of a weak link. i just think against a Man City they'll get a bit over run in midfield. They'll definitely play some very nice football this season though.

Anyway, I'd be more worried about having Leeds in you accumulator, at least as long as Uncle Ken is in charge.