Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool

2»

Comments

• Options
    tricky said:

By the way, Ince has been ruled out tonight's game according to the BBC. Hopefully he's still out at the weekend.

Noo, he's in my fantasty team :(
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Badger said:

Thanks, bit odd looking with only 3 sides.

Bloomfield Rd has 4 sides now though, doesn't it?

Stanley Matthews stand, North Stand (Kop), Armfield Stand and the new away stand.
  • Options
    4 sides, 3 are permanent, similar to Craven Cottage.

tricky said:

By the way, Ince has been ruled out tonight's game according to the BBC. Hopefully he's still out at the weekend.

??
  • Options

4 sides, 3 are permanent, similar to Craven Cottage.

tricky said:

??
    In the Championnship Fantasty Footy
  • Options
    Dortmund fans unreal at City tonight - shame we can't recreate that sort of atmosphere when we play away. Must have a massive impact on the team's performance/
  • Options
    any good boozers up there lads? wheres everyone heading?
  • Options
    Really up for this now. Would be happy with a point but not expecting it.
  • Options
    Heading up tomorrow morning but thought we'd have a look to see if we could get up there this afternoon and get a night out tonight. Train tickets are, wait for it............... £200 for a single!

What an absolute joke.
  • Options
    Off at 06.30 not expecting to get back until late Sunday night.

It could get messy.
  • Options
    When the OS report says restricted parking around the ground, does that mean limited time to park (eg 2 hours) or some have yellow lines and others don't? Looking to park in street and go to Pleasure Beach after.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

It could get messy.

My brother and his mates are leaving at the same time and coming back monday. Look out for men in thier 50's trying to drink Blackpool dry.
  • Options

Addickted said:

It could get messy.

My brother and his mates are leaving at the same time and coming back monday. Look out for men in thier 50's trying to drink Blackpool dry.
    Should be easy to spot!
  • Options

Addickted said:

It could get messy.

Should be easy to spot!

Fair point, i should have added dancing badly and trying to chat up 23 year old girls.
  • Options
    For anyone that's driving, I was In Blackpool on Tuesday, left there around 9.30 am and minus the mid trip stop off, took me just over 4 and a half hours. I was Lucky with traffic, no real hold ups, and on the M6 toll road I did put my foot down as It was completely empty. I hope there aint any camera's on that stretch...... jail time speeds were hit!!
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Heading up tomorrow morning but thought we'd have a look to see if we could get up there this afternoon and get a night out tonight. Train tickets are, wait for it............... £200 for a single!

What an absolute joke.

Only £39,999,800 for the tax payer to find then.
  • Options
    Just stopped off at corley service station, not far off the M6 toll.
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

What an absolute joke.

Only £39,999,800 for the tax payer to find then.
    Open return was only £80
  • Options
    Any decent pubs near the station
  • Options
    Don't go in the first pub outside the station. The flying handbag. if you do check the adams apple of the barmaid!
  • Options
    Got me old man and sister and a couple of mates up there. Where you all having a booze? noted - about first one out of station being a bit different!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're at Yates shocking chavvy pub
  • Options
    In Yates and all the DJ is giving it the large on the 80s and 00s cheese. Feel violated. Already got the Blackpool effect.
  • Options
    Ha ha, cheers for the replies lads! remember Yates' in Blackpool only too well! think they headed of towards the ground and The Auctioneer boozer
  • Options
    Still love the line from Bill Bryson....

"Blackpool has the most public urinals per capita in Europe. By day they double as shop doorways>'