Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Striker in before Watford game?

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
We certainly need one or two. Have we been linked with any yet?

Comments

• Options
    Rob Hulse is a name I believe has been mentioned.
  • Options
    Don't know if it's been mentioned on another thread, but I heard yesterday that Haynes has pulled his hamstring again. Can anyone confirm this?
  • Options
    Interesting about Hulse. Not seen him play for years. Haynes is going to be a bonus sub at best, considering his hammy.
  • Options
    Seems apart from BWP our goal threat is either crocked or pissed.
  • Options
    Confirmed from Haynes' mouth yesterday at about 2.55pm
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Haynes has clearly been cut from the same glass as Joe Anyinsah. Be surpised if he makes more than 15 appearances this season.

We need someone in. Hulse hasn't played competitive football on a regular basis for an age. Not sure he is the answer.
  • Options
    What's the length of haynes's contract we need to get rid of him as soon as we can
  • Options
    It's a real shame. I really think a fit DH has a lot to offer. Without Yann for three and now Danny for what is probably a couple months our options up front are looking limited. Hulse could do a hold the ball up job and cover for Yann but without DH's pace off the bench we are looking short. Cook looks likely to step up now. Hope Fuller recovers quickly from his ahem virus.
  • Options
    DNG and Buzsaky
  • Options
    some of these footballers that are made of glass need puting on Statutory Sick pay ----somehoe i think they might actually rock up to a few more games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how's Le Fondre doing at Reading ??
  • Options
    Hulse on loan
  • Options

how's Le Fondre doing at Reading ??

Looked very good on MOTD so I can't see us getting him.

I would like Connor Wickham who did very well in this division a couple of years ago and is young but isn't getting a look in at Sunderland.
  • Options
    Who is Rob Hulse NOT playing for these days, and is this a 'goer' ?
  • Options

Who is Rob Hulse NOT playing for these days, and is this a 'goer' ?

QPR
  • Options
    Get him fit in a couple of weeks and I have no doubt Rob Hulse can still cut it in the Championship.
  • Options
    Thankyou A4L!
  • Options
    It will be hulse by weds
  • Options
    with Darren being left out of the start at Villa today perhaps they might lend him to us and sub his wages - ok I can halucinate :)