Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If a lift broke down.......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Barton as I couldn't stop myself from either myself or the other two choices if stuck with them.
  • Options
    I think Katrien. You could keep yourself occupied for hours listing all the things she's done wrong, all the lies she's told, etc, etc.

With Pardew, you spend 10 to 15 minutes beating the shit out of him but then there's nothing really to do for the rest of the time.

With Roland, you can't really duff up an old man, and there's no point in trying to reason with someone who appears to be clinically insane, so not much enjoyment to be had there, unless you got him to show you all of the things you can make out of duct tape.
  • Options
    Katrien.

At least if she was stuck in a lift for a whole day, she'd have less chance to screw up everything she touches at Charlton.
  • Options
    Katrien... I'd just quietly keep going Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar until the lift started working again.

I'm great at being annoying like that :)
  • Options
    I'm not going to have a last shag with old Roly or Pardew am I?
  • Options
    Carter said:

Last chance to try it mate.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Oh I don't know ? I hear Roland offers you a job if you shag him , regardless of your qualifications ....
  • Options
    Morgan. For discussion purposes. He's a twat, but you could have a good debate with him.

Barton would probably go insane and eat your face.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I think Katrien. You could keep yourself occupied for hours listing all the things she's done wrong, all the lies she's told, etc, etc.

With Pardew, you spend 10 to 15 minutes beating the shit out of him but then there's nothing really to do for the rest of the time.

With Roland, you can't really duff up an old man, and there's no point in trying to reason with someone who appears to be clinically insane, so not much enjoyment to be had there, unless you got him to show you all of the things you can make out of duct tape.

Brilliant.