Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ayia Napa

Comments

• Options
    Yeah if you're going to just drink then Ibiza isn't really the place to go. You need to embrace the local culture!!
  • Options
    The West End does remind me of places like Malia and and Kavos and I was a bit gutted at first because I thought is this it?! It's certainly more for the younger lot that aren't going to be spending 50 - 80 Euros getting in a club.
  • Options
    Full of scummy football shirt wearing, drunken, loaudmouth Chavs. Just my sort of place. I love it.
  • Options
    Went Napa in 1993 for a fortnight , shagged 11 different birds including 2 fat ones . Better
  • Options
    Shag said:

Went Napa in 1993 for a fortnight , shagged 11 different birds including 2 fat ones . Better

Ahaha, Lad!
  • Options
    Get a time machine and go to Arenal, Majorca in 1972. Beer about 20p a pint. Girls let you put your hands up their tops. Wha-hey, those were the days!

Or maybe not....

Have a great time you lucky sod :-)

• Options
    Davo55 said:

Get a time machine and go to Arenal, Majorca in 1972. Beer about 20p a pint. Girls let you put your hands up their tops. Wha-hey, those were the days!

Or maybe not....

Have a great time you lucky sod :-)

Hopefully napa can be along the same lines.
    Cheers mate cannot wait!
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

The West End does remind me of places like Malia and and Kavos and I was a bit gutted at first because I thought is this it?! It's certainly more for the younger lot that aren't going to be spending 50 - 80 Euros getting in a club.

50-80 euros to get into a club! Bloody hell, dont forget to take a loan out before you head for your holiday mate. Have a good time!
  • Options
    Been going to Ibiza since 1987, if you are into clubbing nowhere on the planet compares, if you are going to get lager'd up go somewhere else as you will find it too expensive. Spent a fortune there this year in four days, best four days ever, same again next year.
  • Options
    Went there this summer with a group of 8 mates....absolutely the best holiday iv ever been on it has everything, best night life imaginable, just watch the nightclub pools they are a bit nasty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    River Reggae was absolute filth. Literally
  • Options
    JT said:

River Reggae was absolute filth. Literally

Skank... seen stuff floating around that wud make your guts turn, trouble is with the amount of drink consumed i was in like a shot!! soon got out tho!!
  • Options
    Greenie Junior - It sounds like a right laugh, is there room for your old dad to come along? ;o)
  • Options

Ibiza is apparently a holiday to do when you've done a few others as ice been told nothing else compares and everywhere else will seem so poor compared to it

I've just come back, nothing even comes close to ibiza
  • Options
    Sun sea and suspicious parents. Looking forward to the next series :D
  • Options

Sun sea and suspicious parents. Looking forward to the next series :D

Lol.
  • Options
    Need to do Ibiza, I do worry though that my days of booze & bumbles day in, day out are long gone...one heavy night & i'd need 2 days to recover. Think it'll have to be a 4 day stint then travel elsewhere on the island for a 5 day recuperation period before attempting to get on that plane home.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I need to do all of the above, I'm going on my first lads holiday next year sometime or maybe the year after (depends how 6th form goes). Probably 2014 now I think about, wow that feels far away.
  • Options

Need to do Ibiza, I do worry though that my days of booze & bumbles day in, day out are long gone...one heavy night & i'd need 2 days to recover. Think it'll have to be a 4 day stint then travel elsewhere on the island for a 5 day recuperation period before attempting to get on that plane home.

thats when the k bag comes into play. no come down.

seriously though, ibiza keeps you up. its only when you get home the twitches and nightmares start.

• Options
    Vegas and Ibiza next year, going to be messy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

we had a flight at 9.30am, didn't leave amnesia until 7, boarding was a struggle
  • Options
    Malia is a shite hole. Took a slap off the OB out there & missed my plane home. Awful experience. My favourite fleshpot is Falaraki. I'm 38 now & plan to do Ibiza before I'm 40. North Devon after that.
  • Options

Yeah if you're going to just drink then Ibiza isn't really the place to go. You need to embrace the local culture!!

pills

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Pacha was 100 euros on David Guetta's night through this summer
    Armin Van Buuren at Priviledge was 80 euros

We Got about 10 euros knocked of each through reps
  • Options
    MattD said:

Pacha was 100 euros on David Guetta's night through this summer
    Armin Van Buuren at Priviledge was 80 euros

We Got about 10 euros knocked of each through reps

Oakenfold was an old mate of mine...I bet he charged a few bob when he was working in Ibiza.
  • Options

there's a few yoga and mediation retreats in the countryside run by ex millwall that you'd might like to visit

• Options
    Booked it in Saturday, £333 for 9 days, staying at a hotel called Tssokos
  • Options
    when you going?
  • Options
    Going in 2nd of July-11th and yeah that's the place got recommended it by a few people and by travel agents, it's ranked 20 in the top 100 hotels in Cyprus so can't be too sad