Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oregon farmer eaten by his pigs (FROM BBC)

Struggling to get my head around this story..................

Authorities are investigating how a farmer in the US state of Oregon was devoured by his pigs.

Terry Vance Garner, 70, went to feed his animals last Wednesday on his farm by the coast, but never returned.

His dentures and pieces of his body were found by a family member in the pig enclosure, but the rest of his remains had been consumed.

The Coos County district attorney's office said that one of the animals had previously been aggressive with Garner.

But investigators have not ruled out the possibility that the farmer could have suffered a medical emergency, such as a heart attack.

The animals are estimated by the authorities to weigh 700lb (320kg).

Comments

• Keeled over and fell in the pen I reckon.

Feed em to the Pigs Erol
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2012
    All pig farmers have to work in twos by law in case they get eaten. That's what I heard.
  • my neighbour (who is a complete arse) has pigs.....hmmm, i wonder......
  • You think someone would have saved his bacon
  • Funny I see a Mystery program on CBS Reality last night about two brothers who beat up a couple of "out of towner's" and fed em to the pigs!
  • Heart Attack....Pig Food oink oink
  • Hence the phrase, "as greedy as a pig"
  • That guy from Snatch looks like a Lifer. Can't remember who.
  • You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut the corpse up into six pieces and pile it all together.
    After you got six pieces you gotta get rid of 'em, of course you can't just leave it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, can ya?
    And then I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped up body looks like curry to a drunk. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out, you could do that after of course, but you don't want to go sieving pig shit do you?
    Ever seen the size of one of their molars? They go through bone like it's butter.
    You gotta have a few pigs though you need about sixteen they will go through a body that weighs two hundred pounds in about eight minutes that means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every
    minute,. . .
    Hence the expression greedy as a pig.
  • Sponsored links:

• google Robert Pickton

he fed his victims to his pigs & the general public :(
  • Rizzo said:

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut the corpse up into six pieces and pile it all together.
    After you got six pieces you gotta get rid of 'em, of course you can't just leave it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, can ya?
    And then I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped up body looks like curry to a drunk. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out, you could do that after of course, but you don't want to go sieving pig shit do you?
    Ever seen the size of one of their molars? They go through bone like it's butter.
    You gotta have a few pigs though you need about sixteen they will go through a body that weighs two hundred pounds in about eight minutes that means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every
    minute,. . .

Beat me to it......quality!
  • haha, was beaten to it by quite a few posts. Might give that film a watch later
  • edited October 2012
    I watched it again a couple of weeks ago and it is absolute quality.

Then of course, there is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk
  • WSS said:

All pig farmers have to work in twos by law in case they get eaten. That's what I heard.

I think that is right. A good few years ago I think in Cornwall, a farmer was kicked by his bull and fell into the pigpen. He couldn't get back to his feet and the pigs ate him .. what an horrendous death. I beleive that case was the one that brought about the 2 in a sty law
  • was thinking more along the lines of this guy

• Rizzo said:

I watched it again a couple of weeks ago and it is absolute quality.

Then of course, there is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk

that is brilliant! haha
  • They go through bone like butter.
  • I wonder if they got the crackling right
  • It was a rasher decision to go in on his own.

• Sponsored links:

• That'll teach him to tell porkies!
  • I like how they're saying one of them had been aggressive before.

"I bet it was that George, he's always been a wrong un."

Poor George the pig is probably setting in his style going "it wasn't me!"
  • I like how they're saying one of them had been aggressive before.

"I bet it was that George, he's always been a wrong un."

Poor George the pig is probably setting in his style going "it wasn't me!"

I reckon he's telling porkies though.
  • P.S. I know it's a sty but my phone won't let me change it back now!
  • Rizzo said:

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut the corpse up into six pieces and pile it all together.
    minute,. . .

So, apart from feeding people to pigs, would you mind telling us who the f*** you are?