Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Slater beaten by spanish police @ madrid city game the other week

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
go onto goal.com. its one of the headlines at the moment and there is a video of it

sorry if its been posted on here before

Comments

• Options
    Damn my threads been closed. ; )

Looks totally uncalled for, maybe Madrid can lend us Ronaldo for a bit as compensation.
  • Options
    poor bloke,very like what happened to ian tomlinson.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    There's the proof he was not at Derby.

Disgusting treatment by the Police.I suspect that they have picked on the wrong 'random' Citeh fan.
  • Options
    Not nice to see.
  • Options
    El Rozzero must have heard it's "Have a dig at the Charlton Board" open season.

• Options
    How on earth does our club chairman come to be at the front of a group of city fans being attacked by baton wielding police?

• Options
    Looks like he's got a bit of a glass jaw there.
  • Options
    Hope he'll be at the front of the of the group against Millwall.
  • Options
    if you fall backwards like that from a sneaky push it may well result in this,saying that it dosent look like his out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheap shot from a policeman...shock!
  • Options
    He went down quicker than Kat Slater.
  • Options
    can someone kindly copy and paste text please as can't get on site at work
  • Options
    The copper that done him follows Danny Murphy's wife on twitter, that song really pissed him off last Saturday
  • Options
    It's a video large.
  • Options
    You'd now all about hitting the canvas, eh nolly?
    ;o)
  • Options
    not british as well....shock
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Hope he'll be at the front of the of the group against Millwall.

Ha! i was just picturing that. "Lez 'aav it then you schlaaaaags" and a quick flick of the quiff before storming into a sea of pink polo shirts and hair gel on the train arriving from Chatham.
  • Options

El Rozzero must have heard it's "Have a dig at the Charlton Board" open season.

LOL

That video shows some shocking stuff, but sad that it is of absolute no surprise to any of us. Police treatment of football fans abroad has always been disgusting.

Sad to see, and I really hope he is ok.

You really do have to question though why someone in his position gets himself in a situation where you are fronting up baton-welding Spanish OB in the first place though, don't you ?

• Options
    He should find himself a good lawyer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prob had a good drink which makes falling back even more dangerous, but you can be chuck liddell if you get pushed like that from a coward you can be hurt
  • Options
    nolly said:

Prob had a good drink which makes falling back even more dangerous, but you can be chuck liddell if you get pushed like that from a coward you can be hurt

Have the bigger boys in the park been pushing you again?

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

He should find himself a good lawyer.

Lol
  • Options
    as always
  • Options
    Massively inappropriate of our chairman to be having it with the police in a foreign country, drags our good name in the gutter and does not lend itself to the Charlton image we want. Disciplinary hearing needed I feel...Slater Out..!
  • Options
    All joking aside Ketman that is not far from the truth, what the hell is he doing in a situation like that when he holds the position he does.
  • Options
    Not much sympathy on here for him
  • Options
    So our old Chairman tried to call it on with Simon Jordan, our current Chairman tried to call it on with the Spanish Police, I fully expect our next Chairman to launch a missile attack on the U.S.....
  • Options
    Are you dropping a hint there AFKA, have you had a whisper our new owners are from the middle east?
  • Options
    It was Jiminez that took out JFK. Mafia bosses and all that!