Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A Friday..... Would ya?

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
Yay? Or Nay?

Comments

• Obviously a ladyboy. If so it's a no from me.
  • edited October 2012

Obviously a ladyboy. If so it's a no from me.

You think both are ladyboys? :S
  • Looking at the arms i would say the one on the left was .
  • Tricky old buisness going down to SE Asia as a single man...can be very confusing.
  • No harm if they do the old 'tuck it between the legs' trick
  • Seeing as you started the thread @CrayAddick, I'm guessing you're a Yay?
  • No fanks , couple of geezas
  • Ting and Tong
  • Sponsored links:

• Waste of a would ya
  • I'm afraid it's a case of No Peeking.
  • They would tell you anyway - last thing they want is for you to see their nob and then deck them in outrage.

It is a no for me, as no matter how pretty or 'feminine' they may be, they are still a bloke.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Seeing as you started the thread @CrayAddick, I'm guessing you're a gay?

• thats mental that they are blokes.

blowie?
  • I had this chat recently with two mates; one gay and one straight.

The consensus was it doesn't make you gay and because you find it too late. Additionally, you're allowed to "change course" and finish the job.

However, now the secret is out I cant say yes - but can say it could be a close shave if I didn't find out straight away.
  • LuckyReds said:

I had this chat recently with two mates; one gay and one straight.

The consensus was it doesn't make you gay and because you find it too late. Additionally, you're allowed to "change course" and finish the job.

However, now the secret is out I cant say yes - but can say it could be a close shave if I didn't find out straight away.

Obviously they regularly need a close shave!
  • I've seen far worse looking ladyboys across Asia, just check out crazy horse in Orchard Towers.

Saying that a friend of mine picked up one in Manila last year, he asked 'her' 4 times if she was a guy and she said no.

When they got back to the hotel 'she' admitted that she was a bloke. I couldn't stop p!ssing myself with laughter.
  • I've seen far worse looking ladyboys across Asia, just check out crazy horse in Orchard Towers.

Saying that a friend of mine picked up one in Manila last year, he asked 'her' 4 times if she was a guy and she said no.

When they got back to the hotel 'she' admitted that she was a bloke. I couldn't stop p!ssing myself with laughter.

Ha Ha - the Four Floors, classic.
    We went when I worked there few years ago, but we were group of men and women.
    Still kept groped though en route to toilets etc, almost reminded me of a zombie movie but with ladies of the night trying to grab you as you escaped up the escalators.

• I think knowing they are ladyboys would be enough to kill the idea so it's a no although I am sorry to say in my time I have been with a lot worse looking birds!
  • Sponsored links:

• No harm if they do the old 'tuck it between the legs' trick

This post makes the thread worth while. ;)
  • edited October 2012
    MrOneLung said:

I've seen far worse looking ladyboys across Asia, just check out crazy horse in Orchard Towers.

Ha Ha - the Four Floors, classic.
    We went when I worked there few years ago, but we were group of men and women.
    Still kept groped though en route to toilets etc, almost reminded me of a zombie movie but with ladies of the night trying to grab you as you escaped up the escalators.

I needed to visit the famous 4 floors on a couple of occassions (the Cambodian embassy is based in there) to sort visa's out. This was at 10-11 in the morning...not an experience I will forget in a hurry.
  • There both ladyboys.