Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Best Only Fools And Horses Moment

Comments

• Options
    So many quality moments, its not until you sit and think about all the past lines, as well as reading others on here that you remember just how good it was.
    Nothing compares.
  • Options

Del
    "I thought you said it was open 24hours a day?"

Trigger
    "yeah..but not at night"

ABsolute classic comedy, as everyone says on here, THE best ever

BIG_ROB said:

In Pekham Spring when Del, Trigger and Denzel took the radio-active waste to the council tip.

Del - "Trig, I thought you said the tip was open 24 hours a day?!"

Trig - "It is, but not at night!"

Classic!

Are you trigger in disguise BR?

;-)
  • Options
    Rob said:

So many.

When Del is told to strip to the waist at the doctors. He goes behind the screen and does it, the nurse comes in screams and says "Mr Trotter, I meant frrom the waist up!"

Also, that episode when Del has to look after a rare parrot (I think it was a parrot) while some people are away. He goes round their house when they leave and find the parrot has croaked. Thinking they'll blame him he spends the whole episode trying to find a replacement and eventually gets one after all sorts of shenanagans. When they come back they're amazed because they said it had croaked just before they left but hadn't had time to tell him. You should have seen his face.

Priceless.

"If that thing's layed an egg I'll bloody kill you"

Top 5 line
  • Options
    Can never listen to "crying" / "cwying" without thinking of Tony Angelino. Another classic episode.
  • Options
    the blow up dolls popping up from behind the drinks cabinet is unreal

when Casandra has a miscarriage its extremely sad and just goes to show how well written a programme it was.
  • Options
    Trigger: I've had this broom for 20 years. It's had 14 new handles and 7 new heads.

Best series ever. I have the box set!!!!
  • Options
    Albert trying to act shocked, as shown above, and when he claimed he could speak German: "Vot iss your name"...
  • Options
    They call me the sha-a-dow.
  • Options
    Albert saying he could speak German then saying "Vot iss your name" is brilliant
    Also...Del Boy wanting to warn Denzil not to buy the gold chains, shouts out to him but is told he is on his way to Germany so instead he shouts out "Denzil, nicht buying dem". Quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Play old shep.........
  • Options
    Watched to Hull and back last night.....Ajax!!! Pmsl

The Miami one was a classic "someone just shot you Del"
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Denzil I've got your money........splosh!!

There's someone on one of those jet-ski things down there Marlene......yes but were 20miles of the coast.

Del in the dentist "I'll just shit here"
  • Options
    Laughing so much at this thread - was best ever.

Remember feeling shocked at Rodney 'Charlton' - brilliant.
  • Options
    Jolly Boys Outing;

Uncle Albert, 'I fought for freedom of speech'
    Del, 'Shut up'

Miami Twice;

Rodney on seeing Del dodge a bullet, 'if he knew how to use a knife and fork he'd be a goner'
  • Options
    The episode when Albert tries to win compensation for falling thru the cellar door:

"One minute I was walking along, on me way to post me application form for the Krypton Factor…"

(and then when asked whether the Isle of Wight was really 'overseas'): "You want to try walking it!"
  • Options
    One more turn DelBoy........
  • Options

They call me the sha-a-dow.

Love that too.
    Also when Rodney creeps over and it looks like he is gonna grab the gun, then grabs the fags instead.
  • Options
    Del : I knew you were cheating boycie .
    Boycie : oh yeah whys that ?
    Del : Because that wasn't the hand i dealt you ;)

CANT BEAT IT
  • Options
    Decorating Mr Chins Chinese restaurant and then their mums mural in British rail 'gold' paint.
    Classic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What about the rare butterfly sketch where Del spends the whole episode looking for this rare butterfly, eventually finds it, holds it out on the palm of his hand to show denzil who, skating by, gives him a high five which squashes the butterfly.
  • Options

Can never listen to "crying" / "cwying" without thinking of Tony Angelino. Another classic episode.

Classic, cant hear the original without thing of this, slightly off topic, Stevenage Boro fans sing the openning theme tune, always thought it sounds very good, they have done it from their non league days, the one that starts "put the money in my pocket, ill get the suitcase from the van" Not sure why they sing it but cant think of any other team that does so?

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

This...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrf_XevDIqY

I love the look on David Jasons face trying to stop himself from falling about laughing.

Could watch the episodes over and over!

Haven't seen this episode yet but that was classical !
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Classic, cant hear the original without thing of this, slightly off topic, Stevenage Boro fans sing the openning theme tune, always thought it sounds very good, they have done it from their non league days, the one that starts "put the money in my pocket, ill get the suitcase from the van" Not sure why they sing it but cant think of any other team that does so?

I thought it was sung as a dig at Harry Redknapp when they played Spurs?
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Decorating Mr Chins Chinese restaurant and then their mums mural in British rail 'gold' paint.
    Classic

Same episode:

Mr. Chin: "What have you done to my walls?!
    Del: "Glowing are they? Tell them not to be frightened, cos this is new energy saving paint we're using. It's designed to cut down on the electricity bills." (Hangs up the telephone)
    Rodney: "Does he want his money back?"
    Del: "No, he wants you to go round tomorrow and do out his living room in it"
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    cafctom said:

SE7toSG3 said:

I thought it was sung as a dig at Harry Redknapp when they played Spurs?
    Tom I live in Knebworth now so only a mile or so down the road and have watched them a few times, I first heard it at an FA Vase or Trophy Final at Wembley when they won 3-2 after being 2-0 down at half time, this was 2006 I think but someone on here will put me right?

• Options
    Dunno, I've never smoked Astroturf.
  • Options
    Grandad fiddling with the microwave. "What you doing?" "I'm trying to get the Dukes of Hazzard!"

Rodney trying to be cool in the 3 wheel van with his girlfriend. Goes to chuck his ciggie out the van but the window is closed and he sets fire to the van.

Jolly boys outing. "Lock up your daughters" Rodney then sees his future father in law "Alright Alan"
  • Options
    The bit where Rodney is worried about the vicar saying his real name, had a similar thing with one of my mates who got married last year. The registrar said 'Raymond' the way the guy said charlton in only fools. I'm ashamed to say me and two of my mates pissed ourselves laughing. Loads of our mates wife's family were asking us all night what we found so funny.

But they were thicko brummies, and in fairness if someone had tried to explain to me what was funny I would not have got it either. Puerile