Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing at Bluewater

Anyone going to this on saturday? http://www.glowbluewater.co.uk/en/whats on/sport/2012/october/championship boxing.aspx

I think tickets are still avaliable, on TV too but nothing better then watching a fight in person...

Comments

• Options
    Boxing at the shopping centre???
  • Options
    it's like the Next Sale but with gloves, oh and not as vicious.
  • Options
    Didn't know about this! Thanks for the heads up. I might well go!
  • Options
    its there arena place hosting the fight
  • Options
    shamkat said:

it's like the Next Sale but with gloves, oh and not as vicious.

Make you right there, gave up on the Next sale years ago.
  • Options
    I thought this was a thread about gift wrapping!
  • Options
    Really wish I was going to this but none of my mates wanted to go. Just heard Mick Hennessy (the promoter) on the radio saying it has been very well advertised. I know at least 10 people that work at Bluewater (including my sister) and none of them knew anything about it until yesterday!!

Should be a great night of british boxing. My night is all planned out. Gonna have channel 5 on whilst streaming the David Price V Audley Harrison fight on my laptop. Price will destroy Harrison, David Price willl be World Heavyweight champion within 3 years!!

As for the Bluewater card, easy wins for DeGale & Eubank. Looking forward to it!!
  • Options
    Chris it looks a crap card and I think your best staying at home . All been fed losers to bounce up there records
  • Options
    When I saw the title I thought nolly had been getting handy again in John Lewis!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No 50/50 fights, would be very surprised if any of the 'home' fighters have any trouble.
    Price inside 6, probably 4.
  • Options
    Had £5 on 4,5 and 6 for Degale
  • Options
    DeGale fighting a nobody again, no wonder he has no fan base
  • Options
    this guy can fight j block,bloke a bit square though
  • Options
    nolly said:

this guy can fight j block,bloke a bit square though

Yeah been impressed by him so far, looks like he can take a punch
  • Options
    I could've beaten that fella Eubank fought .

22 defeats in 36 contests , shocking.

Groves would beat both of them .