Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wouldya !

2»

Comments

• Options
    It goes to show that whether you're black or white, republican or democrat, left wing or right wing, all you need is luminous teeth and a haircut like a motorcycle helmet.

That's a yes to both BTW
  • Options
    Seems to be covering over the cracks to much
  • Options

I'm with Saga Lout on this one. She would have to be widowed first...

Ah, so youre going for the old "I'll comfort her in her moment of grief" move. Good move, theyre usually a bit dirty after a bereavement

• Options
    I vote yes
  • Options
    yes but she might get lonely while her old man is off saving the world and her old man has his hand on the big red button so maybe she has picked up his habit which of course you would be happy to share.

oiii oiii first lady show us that "special relationship" and sit on this---might work
  • Options
    Oakster said:

in the interests of political wouldya balance - i present Mrs. Romney - so who gets your wouldya vote?

Sweet creeping jesus a thousand times no...
  • Options
    Oakster said:

in the interests of political wouldya balance - i present Mrs. Romney - so who gets your wouldya vote?

The face comes right off, underneath are just two pits of burning hate where the eyes should be
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Oakster said:

The face comes right off, underneath are just two pits of burning hate where the eyes should be
    Is that a 'yes'? ;-)
  • Options
    "burning hate" so she is hot then.