Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fresh Meat Series 2

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
Who else watched it last night? Thought it was hilarious!

Comments

• Options
    Bloke at work told me to watch it as it has a few of our clients in. But then he told me jack Whitehall is in it so that put me off straight away
  • Options

Bloke at work told me to watch it as it has a few of our clients in. But then he told me jack Whitehall is in it so that put me off straight away

He's really good in it, I'm not a fan of his but he plays his character very well.
  • Options
    Can't stand the bloke but will give it a chance.

Zawe Ashton and Kimberly Nixon are our clients. That Kimberly is a bit of alright.
  • Options

Zawe Ashton and Kimberly Nixon are our clients. That Kimberly is a bit of alright.

She is very sexy and her accent is lovely too. What do you do for a living Randy?
  • Options
    "Spare meat"
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

She is very sexy and her accent is lovely too. What do you do for a living Randy?
    Bookkeeping. Can't stand it. But seeing certain celebrities make it a little more enjoyable :D
  • Options
    I watch it, didn't laugh once but still enjoy watching it!
  • Options
    Talal said:

I watch it, didn't laugh once but still enjoy watching it!

Haven't watched series 2 yet, but series 1 wasn't really a laugh out loud kind of show imo. It's more of a tragic comedy but I really enjoyed series 1 although it did take a few episodes to really get going.

• Options
    I agree with the above but the first episode of series 2 for me was LOL
  • Options
    Don't like the Vod girl, she irritates me but agree that Jack Whitehall is good, in fact he's probably the show's most entertaining character.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not sure you can say any of them are particularly 'likeable' characters. Howard makes me laugh the most though. As a Geologist, all three of lads remind me a lot of people I went to Uni with.
  • Options
    Howard and Vod are great but JP is the funniest by a mile. Loved last series and hope this series continues to deliver
  • Options
    Its funny cos its true.. I didn't lol much but its quite entertaining.
  • Options
    "I need another hairy parking space to park my cockmobile."
  • Options
    The anti cuts demonstration episode in the first series was absolutely superb.
  • Options

Glovepup said:

Bookkeeping. Can't stand it. But seeing certain celebrities make it a little more enjoyable :D
    Librarian then....................... ;-)
  • Options
    It wasn't the greatest, but was decent. Jack Whitehall was the best character by far!!