Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is there anyone else?

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
That can't wait for walking dead season 3? Can't help but feel that it will be missing something without shane though.

Comments

• It'll be fine mate. Think Rick lost it a bit at the end of season 2. Don't forget he said it wasn't a democracy anymore. Plenty of fun and games ahead is my guess and the sooner the better.
  • when is it back?
  • It'll be fine mate. Think Rick lost it a bit at the end of season 2. Don't forget he said it wasn't a democracy anymore. Plenty of fun and games ahead is my guess and the sooner the better.

I reckon he finally realised Shane was right all along and ya gotta be a hardass. And I think it's the 14th
  • Back this coming Sunday. Really looking forward to it myself, although I hope it's with a new and improved Rick.
  • Can't wait for this and Dexter! I think Rick just doesn't give f**k about keeping other people happy anymore, I loved the ending when you saw that building as the camera came out of focus.
  • Dexter has started absolutely awesome. First episode it looked like it was just going to continue as normal, with everything being swept under the carpet... But things have changed... :)
  • Dexter has started absolutely awesome. First episode it looked like it was just going to continue as normal, with everything being swept under the carpet... But things have changed... :)

Please don't say anymore!
  • I deliberately left it at that. Hate spoilers!
  • Got me going now Leroy! Missus is more into TWD than than me, but Dexter is unmissable.
  • For feck sake - I litterally got series 1 and 2 last night and then I open this thread this morning.

i'll have to hold of on watching this now until I forget what you've just said SE18...

• Sponsored links:

• Love The Walking Dead and can't wait for the new series
  • Love The Walking Dead and can't wait for the new series

Starts next Friday on FX I believe.

Dexter is brilliant but I just can't watch it week by week, waiting each time is torture. Download 11 of them, watch all in a week and then watch the last one the day it's out. Absolutely gutted this is the last series.

• Markive said:

For feck sake - I litterally got series 1 and 2 last night and then I open this thread this morning.

i'll have to hold of on watching this now until I forget what you've just said SE18...

um... spoiler alert. to be fair the whole story is already a graphic novel. and you have far too many great in-betweeny bits to catch up on still.
  • cafcpolo said:

Love The Walking Dead and can't wait for the new series

Dexter is brilliant but I just can't watch it week by week, waiting each time is torture. Download 11 of them, watch all in a week and then watch the last one the day it's out. Absolutely gutted this is the last series.

It isn't. There's one more.
  • cafcpolo said:

Love The Walking Dead and can't wait for the new series

It isn't. There's one more.
    You've just made my day!!