Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Did she deserve it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CAFC1304 said:

Bloomin' hell, can michael slater swap chins with this girl?

• Options
    Punch was not great. He was off balance and should have connected better. Had he done that she would not have been standing.

Loved it.
  • Options
    wonder if the black woman who shouted racist abuse in that video got remanded in prison like the white bird? doubtful
  • Options
    very doubtful
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    That'll teach her for swearing in front of the bus driver's mum.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Double Post
  • Options
    So the black woman said my parents are African born in Jamacia, so they are not African they are Jamican?
  • Options
    Notice that in those last two videos, the white woman was (rightfully) put in her place about her behavior by others on the bus yet people were scared to say anything to the black woman in the second video.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Notice that in those last two videos, the white woman was (rightfully) put in her place about her behavior by others on the bus yet people were scared to say anything to the black woman in the second video.

Worried she might have a gun
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I thought that straight away aswell. Packed bus and everyone just acted like they couldn't hear. "I hate white people", if she gets away with that then you have to worry.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do threads on here have to constantly descend into casual racism?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

was there any white people on the bus?

• Options
    i agree with the black woman. she makes very good points and is articulate. bit like a drunken kathy burke with an african/jamaican twist. bumber clat
  • Options
    I can see this being the next thread to bite the dust very soon!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Two ignorant women.
    And in answer to the original question:NO.
  • Options
    where is the casual racism?
  • Options
    Mate i dont think to many people would have said to much to the blk bird ranting--she truely looks like she has lost what ever plot she had.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    i think she did deserve it. too many people are rude and disrespectful to others. not sure what she did but if was a physical attack on the driver then i say fair enough. i have seen the likes of these gobby people giving abuse to others while they do their job thinking he or she can't do anything in a sense that they are protected and can do what they want because the employee will be sacked if they react. if she would of sat down and shut up then the driver would of drove the bus and nothing would of happened. she provoked him and got a slap. fair play.