Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who took `guests' yesterday

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
and what were thier thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    My dad n bro (brighton fans)
    Just said we'll that was s**t !
    Wern't impressed.
  • Options
    Took a mate and his two sons (who are 12 and 9). Surprisingly they thoroughly enjoyed it and want to come back soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I took three non-Charlton fans, who had never been to The Valley before, and as neutrals they loved it. They've already asked when they can come back! Must be mad! Fortunately one of them is an Arsenal fan so we wacthed them lost to Norwcih straight after the game!
  • Options
    Brought my girlfriend. She's not the biggest football fan but she thought we were rubbish. However, she enjoyed it and wants to come again so it was a win.
  • Options
    My 5 guests enjoyed the McDonalds before the match, which cost more than the match tickets.
  • Options

I took three non-Charlton fans, who had never been to The Valley before, and as neutrals they loved it. They've already asked when they can come back! Must be mad! Fortunately one of them is an Arsenal fan so we wacthed them lost to Norwcih straight after the game!

I think you might have been sitting behind me in the NWQ, there was an Arsenal fan there.
    Strange how people enjoyed it considering. My wife and my boys mates really enjoyed themselves.