Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

millwall away tickets.

2»

Comments

• Now on sale on Millwall website ... any idea when our allocation goes on sale?
  • I think Millwall are waiting to see if Charlton form an Ultra type, banner waving, scarf burning fan club, before they decide how many tickets we are entitled to.
  • I think Millwall are waiting to see if Charlton form an Ultra type, banner waving, scarf burning fan club, before they decide how many tickets we are entitled to.

I think they are still reeling from the "ultra" cringeworther bedsheet banner they put together last weekend knocked up in one of their modern art classes.

• fcuk that, went once back in 90's when Garry Nelson put us 1 up, was happy that Millwall won in the last minute, awful the most intimidating ground Ive ever been to........never seen so many black leather jackets all in one place
  • Im probably the only one who smiled at that ^^^
  • never seen so many black leather jackets all in one place

You've obviously never been to Eastern Europe.

• The New Den is the safest ground in England, in 2010 the closest we got to the home fans was in the ground, and they were in a different stand altogether.

If ever there was a team that we owe one...