Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Charlton 0-1 Barnsley plus THE PROMORELEGATOR

Many thanks to the 63 Lifers who gave their marks.

The stats are at:https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/e8/85705cdde97da442f2bce6b1104654.pdf

Comments

• Options
    small point -BWP average mark should be 6.49

cheers
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

small point -BWP average mark should be 6.49

cheers

thanks Stonemouse, you are quite right.

• Options
    Thank you LL.
  • Options
    Cheer Lancs
  • Options
    so, after 11 games, we are 1 point worse off (although one place better off) than in 2008 when we were eventually relegated. Pardew was sacked after a 5-2 home defeat to Sheff Utd in late Oct/early Nov (?) - but I can't help feeling that the same wont happen to CP
  • Options
    edited October 2012

so, after 11 games, we are 1 point worse off (although one place better off) than in 2008 when we were eventually relegated. Pardew was sacked after a 5-2 home defeat to Sheff Utd in late Oct/early Nov (?) - but I can't help feeling that the same wont happen to CP

Pardew got us relegated from the Prem (not all his fault admittedly) but then only finished 11th (I think) in the Championship the following season. We then had another not very inspiring 15 games or so before the Sheffield United game and Pardew's sacking. Pardew also spunked millions of pounds.

Chris Powell came in and overhauled a squad that was midtable league 1 at best and won the league 1 Championship the following season. This season there is alleged off field turmoil alongside longterm injuries to two key members of his squad plus Fuller his arguable marquee signing.

Hardly comparing like with like in my view Golfie!

But you know that really.
  • Options
    Powells here for a while yet
    Yes hes making sunday league errors
    The rot needs to stop
    Its all to easy for use to judge while watching
  • Options
    I have been criticising particularly our tactics and coaching, but in fairness with so many real Charlton people going and apparent signs of financial instability, I am worried above all else about our mysterious new owners.