Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to get our condolence messages to Kishi

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
My Bulgarian buddy who is in touch with Kishi would pass on whatever we wish to send. I guess, the easiest way is to pass on a link to what has become the condolence thread. If anyone else reads this and would like to add a message, I am sure that every one helps as will the sheer size of it. Below here is the message from my friend Vasco in full:
I heard about her cancer a year ago.
I personaly will call him in a week. Nicky told me on Friday, that Kishi was very aware in the last month or so, that her days were numbered. But we mutually agreed to wait and call him after the shock of the death.
I will assist in whatever you guys from CAFC fan club decide to do in order to express your condolences.
Please, talk to the guys at CAFC and let me know. I deeply believe, that such a gesture will have a long lasting effect in his life. He shared some of the best moments with Krasi as a player of your beloved Charlton. He conciders himself a part of this wonderful football club.

Comments

• Options
    Morning Prague. I left my message on the other thread but just to say thanks very much for posting this and for taking the trouble to organise things. I really hope that KIsh will, in time, find our messages a source of strength and comfort.
  • Options
    I've sent the link to the thread to my buddy who will pass it on to Kish. Of course people can add to it whenever and he'll be able to read all messages.

• Options
    Well done Prague, I was talking to Jason Euell about possibly getting the thread to Kish but this seems an ideal solution.
  • Options
    Collection for some flowers?

The condolence thread is wonderful, but I also think it would be nice for us as a set of supporters to send something material. Or would this be too difficult to organise?
  • Options
    Could we do a collection at next home game and give money to cancer charity - letting Kish know of course.
  • Options

Could we do a collection at next home game and give money to cancer charity - letting Kish know of course.

Great idea, Muttley. Maybe especially cervical cancer research ?