Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wolves away - seating

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
has anyone got an upper tier ticket they want to swap for a lower tier one. (adults) as all my friends are in the upper and im the only one in the lower, we're all travelling up together etc but i don't really wanna sit in the lower on my own.
many thanks fellow addicks
johnno

Comments

• Options
    i thought everyone was upper tier?
  • Options
    yeah seems everyone was thinking that but i got my ticket today and its for the lower tier ? hence why i want someone to swap
  • Options
    Sorry cant help on the question but does anyone know which tier has the better view ?
  • Options
    "the lower tier has the betterview" as its closer to the pitch
  • Options
    How many we sold for wolves?
  • Options
    noone seems to know i asked 2 people at the ticket office today they said they dont know
  • Options
    best ask Airman Brown..............
  • Options
    I'm waiting for my tickets to arrive.
  • Options
    Molineux is a weird ground, they gave us all the lower tier of the Steve Bull Stand that went the full length of the pitch.
  • Options
    As long as your not sitting near here you'll be fine:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That looks like the corner of the upper, is that the stand we're in ? If so I assume they haven't sold the corner sections to our fans
  • Options
    yes were in that section and you dont get that view for real, back to the op does anyone know anyone that may want to swap ??????