Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newsshopper Millwall Blogger Matt Little, has a dig at the Nigel Ultras

Comments

• Options

FFS! has that kindergarten not got a decent school uniform policy? and what is their teacher (in white on the right) doing not having them hold hands before they cross the road?

Lol. He obviously didn't get that weeks email...bit like Del & Rodney at that wake.
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

photo hosting

Powder Puff!

madhouse have got a sale on
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

photo hosting

Powder Puff!

Is that rylan from X factor just left of middle with rolled up sleeves, gayest pose ever lol

• Options
    bloke at the back, didnt realise robert wadlow was a nigel.
  • Options
    lol ... what a scary bunch ... PMSL ... never seen so many 'kids' trying to look hard and failing
  • Options
    The thing is, the article is pretty good (IMO).
  • Options
    Just look at that photo - they're either midgets or there's no-one over the age of 12.

And yes, DA9 I'm sure that one in the middle is in the Scissor Sisters. Maybe he's acting as the responsible adult on this particular school trip?
  • Options
    Bloke in the white jacket over to the right doesn't quite get it
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I will never understand why either club has any fans when we are an option. You'd have a job to find two crappier clubs anywhere in the country- let alone so close together. They will always be in our shadow.
  • Options
    Only two more years and they'll be able to drink in that boozer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Johnny Cash is turning in his grave.
  • Options

Or more simply he may be sane and just a bit lost.
  • Options
    why is the black fella to the left wearing a jesters hat?
  • Options

nor the one in blue jeans

• Options
    looks like old pineapple head, Jason lee in the second row, wondered where he ended up
  • Options
    Naughty crowd ! And when the bus finally turned up you should have seen not queue properly to get on.
  • Options
    As for the Millwall banner, very nicely coloured in lads.
  • Options
    Proper scary those ulcers...now I need a sh!t.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

why is the black fella to the left wearing a jesters hat?

I thought it was a pineapple à la Jason Lee.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

More and more on here sucking up to the scum recently ...makes me cringe.

Exactly , because palace are geeky and millwall are tough nuts/old school/salt of the earth types, people don't wanna be seen as soft.....
    I'd rather be a geek than a c***
    When all the sewer rats start jumping up and down after the scum score at the Valley in March in the home end and giving it as they always do, we'll see how great an atmosphere everyone says it is then compared to the geeky sister act crew
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2012

Gazcafc81 said:

photo hosting

Powder Puff!

madhouse have got a sale on
    LOLOLOL - bloke in the rolled up sleeves - the other one out of Bros? Ken was it?

Lad in the blue shoes far left, you just know there's a giant foam hand behind his back...

Bloke on his right, hasn't bought a new pair of jeans since he sat his 11 plus, a few years ago

Priceless
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options

boggzy said:

More and more on here sucking up to the scum recently ...makes me cringe.

Exactly , because palace are geeky and millwall are tough nuts/old school/salt of the earth types, people don't wanna be seen as soft.....
    I'd rather be a geek than a c***
    When all the sewer rats start jumping up and down after the scum score at the Valley in March in the home end and giving it as they always do, we'll see how great an atmosphere everyone says it is then compared to the geeky sister act crew
    Good point, a Millwall fan taking the piss out harmless kids. Well 'ard.
  • Options
    I think the Millwall banner is quite witty and well made. Not brilliant perhaps, but what have our 'youth' come up with that's better? The Addams Family sing song?
  • Options
    Wanker.
  • Options
    Can he go one article without mentioning / having a dig at us?
  • Options
    I got bored of reading that after about 5 paras.
  • Options
    Can't he ever write a column without mentioning us?

It was bad before but even after his disgraceful comments which got him rightly banned from here and from the News Shopper he just can't give it up. It's as if he too believes his own fans are morons and can't read. I don't but it seems Matt does.

Write for your own fans. Especially those that didn't grow up in Millwall families or Millwall areas like your good mate and fanzine editor Lance Bellers or all those scandinavian hoolie tourists you attract.
  • Options
    What a complete bell end. Criticises Derby fans for being mindlessly loyal then in the next sentence says "I’m one of the eight to 10,000 Millwall fans who go no matter what"

Not sure if even he knows what the point of the article was. Seems to be an apology for supporting a club who will never make the premier league.