Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves Away

A Saturday evening in Nottingham with Uni mates awaits for me.

Who's going Molineux though? And how many?

Look a different team away, and Wolves haven't been totally convincing at home this season.
Lets have it!!!

Comments

• Options
    I'm going , looking forward too it if its anything like tonight, hope for a win on the road
  • Options
    Also going. Am on the 10-23 out of euston but making the trip on my own. Any cafc fans on the same train?
  • Options
    About 25 of us on the train up there, can't wait!
  • Options
    Leave on the 11:23 from euston.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

It is a 3pm kick off right?

I hope so anyway mate

• Options
    Just checked, It is.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Yep me too.
  • Options
    still making my mind up for this one. cheap train takes an age to get there and back. got till tomorrow to make a decision.
  • Options

still making my mind up for this one. cheap train takes an age to get there and back. got till tomorrow to make a decision.

It'll take just over an hour 45 to get there Karim.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    not on the train/horse cart i have to go on. takes 3 hours. cheap deal. £15 return.

• Options
    Yeah I'm going. Taking our youngest on the coach.
  • Options

not on the train/horse cart i have to go on. takes 3 hours. cheap deal. £15 return.

thats not really the main problem.. seems as if i have completely forgotten about a family members birthday....shite
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Anyone wanna buy me a ticket? ;)
  • Options
    I'll take a point.
  • Options
    Will be there. Was regretting the decision to buy tickets a while back but after last night bring it on.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Yep two of us on this one
  • Options
    AlexAnder said:

Also going. Am on the 10-23 out of euston but making the trip on my own. Any cafc fans on the same train?

Yeap on this one as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be a good one- there must be a ref out there who is going to give us something. Maybe it will happen at last!
  • Options
    Been up there a few times. Best one was when we were 0-4 up in 30 minutes and still had Di canio to bring on. Those were the days!

Footy ground guide says we are in the top tier of that new stand.
    Should have a decent view of a Dorain screamer from 40 yards in the 90th minute then ;)
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Been up there a few times. Best one was when we were 0-4 up in 30 minutes and still had Di canio to bring on. Those were the days!

That was a cracking day!

What's the pub called round the back of the station??

• Options
    906 sold so far apparently
  • Options
    +1

1st away game this year and a new ground for me.

Last night's result was the clincher.
  • Options
    After Saturday i was questioning my decision to have bought tickets for Leeds and Wolves, i knew i would be up for it by the Tuesday and boy am i pleased i went to Leeds, can't wait for Wolves now
  • Options
    MLS said:

Jarman said:

That was a cracking day!

What's the pub called round the back of the station??

No Idea to be honest. Is it away fan friendly?
    Seems as if the city centre is the best place to head to for away fans according to football ground guide.

• Options

Anyone wanna buy me a ticket? ;)

If you stopped wasting £1s here and £2s there on those stupid accas that you do, you could've probably bought a ticket.
  • Options
    Walkabout in the city center seems to be the away pub now.
  • Options
    906 tickets sold so far.