Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn V Wendies

So Blackburn didn't play well but beat the Wendies after a goal in 5th miunute. Wednesday have now gone 9 without a win. The Radio Sheffield was saying they played really well and should have won and will be safe at the end of the season. I reckon they will be having a managerial change before long!

Comments

• Options
    You're not allowed to mention Wednesday on here, it is forbidden.
  • Options
    Dont seem so massive at moment do they?
    Ha
  • Options
    Can't stand them
  • Options
    Talal said:

You're not allowed to mention Wednesday on here, it is forbidden.

But it's not Thursday !

• Options
    I really could not give a shit about Wendies
  • Options
    pork_pie said:

I really could not give a shit about Wendies

Other than they are below us in the table...
  • Options
    Might be a bit controversial here, but i've got a lot of time for clubs like Wednesday, Leeds etc.

Proper traditional clubs, with great home and especially away support. Fan bases that probably deserve more than the team on the pitch can achieve.
    Yeah i love charlton and everything, but to have the support of one of those clubs would be great personally.

I know this is some form of treason on here, but i'm being honest, and I also expect my account to be terminated by one of my charlton life superiors sometime soon.
  • Options
    All good until you had to mention Leeds.

BAN!
  • Options
    Leeds! Global rep as saville anti-hero celebration... Performance art perhaps?

We are all here to make our Mark and hopefully find some truth ?
  • Options

Might be a bit controversial here, but i've got a lot of time for clubs like Wednesday, Leeds etc.

Proper traditional clubs, with great home and especially away support. Fan bases that probably deserve more than the team on the pitch can achieve.
    Yeah i love charlton and everything, but to have the support of one of those clubs would be great personally.

I know this is some form of treason on here, but i'm being honest, and I also expect my account to be terminated by one of my charlton life superiors sometime soon.

What makes them traditional ? Nasty set of fans can't stand them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent numbers so obviously more helmets,I'd say wednesday were similar on the helmet ratio to us but dirty leeds are prolly nearer the millwall percentage of helmets
  • Options
    Have u noticed though that age of helmet has gone down to about 15
  • Options
    U say that Wednesday are on the same scale as us oohahh but I've never seen Charlton fans attack kids after we lose
  • Options
    They'll get Smegson back...
  • Options
    I haven't got anything against them and would like to see them stay up. I don't think they will go down either as long as they stay calm. They certainly don't want to sack their manager!
  • Options
    We will be okay, we should of won last night, completely dominated the second half, Blackburn were lucky, once we get that win the others will follow, Dave Jones has got us playing as a unit again, we just need a win - Ipswich away on Saturday looks like a 6 pointer already.
  • Options
    Sorry Pig, but a team that completely dominates, should have won & loses (as expected) is relegation material.
  • Options
    CE what happened when we played Blackburn... And Leeds last night second half
  • Options
    You will beat Ipswich on sat I'm sure of it. Your going in my bet anyway
  • Options
    J BLOCK said :- CE what happened when we played Blackburn... And Leeds last night second half ?

Precisely :-)