Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Ferdinand brothers have "broken their silence".

2»

Comments

• masicat said:

The Ferdinands always make me feel Terry ain't all bad...

True, exactly my view
  • Heroes ?? there was me thinking it meant going out to some shit hole knowing you might get killed ? or a 19 flying a plane with a life expectancy of 4 hours or hearing a whistle blow and going over the top knowing many of you wernt coming back.

F++K me its geting £200K a week and not wearing a tee shirt.
  • Heroes ?? there was me thinking it meant going out to some shit hole knowing you might get killed ? or a 19 flying a plane with a life expectancy of 4 hours or hearing a whistle blow and going over the top knowing many of you wernt coming back.

F++K me its geting £200K a week and not wearing a tee shirt.

Some might be of the opinion that your example is people just doing their job. Opinions and all that.
  • Earning £200k apparently makes you excluded from ever being a hero now.
  • they clearly arent hero's
  • Kick it out has been around for 20 or so years now. In that time there have been major improvements in the game. As a fan who has seen the worse aspects of racism in football, I may have a better perspective than younger people. Not to say more doesn't need to be done but there are better ways to make that point that direspecting something that has been a force for good and has a role to play going forwards as long as it is taken seriously.
  • £200K a week for not wearing a Tee shirt --------------£20K a year for being in the services and risking death

simple really

just in case there was any sort of grey area
  • £200K a week for not wearing a Tee shirt --------------£20K a year for being in the services and risking death

simple really

just in case there was any sort of grey area

Ok. What this has got to do with people in the military, I've no idea.

Squaddies or the Ferdinands?
  • the chuckle Ferdinand brothers
  • Sponsored links:

• Gotta agree, GH.

They're not exactly MLK are they? He had Courage, determination, humanity and vision; he was a hero.

Heroes for trying to do something aboiut it instead of all the wishy washy shite that happens over there. They're speaking up for themselves and I believe it's good. Incidentally, they have actually suffered racial abuse and have a passion for what has happened and should happen.

• I "broke my silence" just now and it was a bit wiffy! 'er indoors was not impressed.