Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CP on Stephens, Fuller, Kermo and Wiggins injuries

Comments

• Options
    winger?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    NS. I know you report on cafc a lot but how many times have you actually watched them play??
  • Options
    Am wondering if something has changed in training? Jackson, Fuller, Stephens, and Haynes(OK long term problem) all have /had hamstring problems recently, or is it just bad luck?
  • Options
    "Danny Haynes is now outside and on the grass, but not with us, doing fitness work."

Strange sentence- makes him sound like a horse!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Just as well those commas are there or else one might think our Danny is on the funny herbal stuff while the others are doing their fitness work.

I knew the CL grammar police would prove useful one day.

:-)
  • Options
    I couldn't help notice the bit on the News shoppers Webpage about Harry Hill going on tour...

http://harryhilllive.com/?gclid=CO3xq_-wnLMCFe7MtAodYUEA5g
  • Options
    Stephens the winger?????, sloppy reporting
  • Options
    Yes point taken and hands up, was all a bit rushed I admit and I should have spotted my error. You can be a hard crowd sometimes! : )

Talking of which I did notice Chicago Addick refer in his blog a couple of weeks ago to the 'utterly useless News Shopper' which I did laugh at. I have since added him as a reference on my CV.
  • Options
    Fans have to have a scapegoat :-)