Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

oiii oiii Congrats Da9

2»

Comments

• Congratulations to you all
  • well done one and all.
  • Well done Mrs DA9 (for putting up with DA9......)

Congrats.
  • Congratulations mate , all the best
  • Nappy Mob
  • DA9DA9
    edited October 2012
    Thank you all for the well wishes, young Harry was born 9 weeks premature, he has been transferred to Pembury hospital in Tonbridge, so he is in a good place, all standard procedure for baby's that early, he weighed 4lb, 14, which apparently is a big size for that early, so the staff are pleased with his progress thus far, they say he is very feisty and a fighter (must be in the genes) mum is with him and doing fine but we are both dog tired but very very happy. Red and white scarf and Elvis bibs on their way today.
    Once again, thank you all for all the messages, I know we all differ on here lots of times and there are more important things in life, but I am proud to be an Addick because I know how truly genuine and upstanding decent people you all are (except the Guardian reading lefties of course)

Thanks all :-)
  • congrats
  • i thought i remembered a thread where you mentioned your baby was due same time as mine DA9.

He sounds like he's in good hands. Congrats mate.
  • i thought i remembered a thread where you mentioned your baby was due same time as mine DA9.

New Year's Eve fella

• congratulations, glad to hear he's doing well.

great name as well, would be my No 1 choice if I ever had a boy
  • Sponsored links:

• DA9 said:

i thought i remembered a thread where you mentioned your baby was due same time as mine DA9.

New Year's Eve fella

Your fiance is very considerate, you can now go out and get pissed on NYE!

He looks gorgeous, congrats to you all.

• Curb_It said:

DA9 said:

i thought i remembered a thread where you mentioned your baby was due same time as mine DA9.

New Year's Eve fella

Your fiance is very considerate, you can now go out and get pissed on NYE!

He looks gorgeous, congrats to you all.

lol, thanks B x
  • DA9 said:

Thank you all for the well wishes, young Harry was born 9 weeks premature, he has been transferred to Pembury hospital in Tonbridge, so he is in a good place, all standard procedure for baby's that early, he weighed 4lb, 14, which apparently is a big size for that early, so the staff are pleased with his progress thus far, they say he is very feisty and a fighter (must be in the genes) mum is with him and doing fine but we are both dog tired but very very happy. Red and white scarf and Elvis bibs on their way today.
    Once again, thank you all for all the messages, I know we all differ on here lots of times and there are more important things in life, but I am proud to be an Addick because I know how truly genuine and upstanding decent people you all are (except the Guardian reading lefties of course)

Thanks all :-)

Tonbridge? At least he's not "in the ghetto"
  • DA9DA9
    edited December 2012
    Harry now out of hospital, currently at his grans in Bickley, due to our boiler being on the blink, but all being sorted today and he will be home tomorrow, getting stronger every day and doing well. Will see a few of you today in the cons and lib for a Xmas drink and to wet the baby's head.
  • DA9 said:

Harry now out of hospital, currently at his grans in Bickley, due to our boiler being on the blink, but all being sorted today and he will be home tomorrow, getting stronger every day and doing well. Will see a few of you today in the cons and lib of a Xmas drink and to wet the baby's head.

Nice one E mate, home for Christmas, magic!

If you're not getting anywhere with the boiler situation, my cousin is a gas fitter/boiler engineer out of Gravesend. He'd be happy to help.
  • Pleased to hear it DA9 (even as a Guardian reading leftie :-) ) Hope you all enjoy your first Christmas together.