Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bobby the Cobbler- Charlton books for sale

This email was sent to me using the SG link on the OS , so it's over to you now if you want to respond...

My Dad was a fan of Charlton in the late 40's and 50's and has a few books he would like to sell thinking that some like minded Charlton fans might be interested in them.

The books are all in good condition with just the front paper covers having the occasional tear but considering their age , are in very good nick !

1 SOCCER FROM THE INSIDE ...Jimmy Seed (1948)
2 THE JIMMY SEED STORY - BY HIMSELF (1957) This has been signed " With all good wishes, Jimmy Seed" inside the first page
3 SAM BARTRAM -BY HIMSELF (1957)
4 THE STORY OF CHARLTON ATHLETIC 1905-1990 By Richard Redden (1990)

If anyone is interested in them or a particular one please don't hesitate to get in touch with a reasonable offer by Tues 20th November

I would have kept them for myself but I follow Northampton Town as you may guess from my email address so they hold no interest for me.

Regards, Bobby
bobby@sixfields.plus.com

I did respond to thank him for the offer to which he replied that he brought his Dad to The Valley for his 65th birthday a few years ago as a surprise when we played Villa.

Jean

Comments

• Options
    I received an email from Bobby today ..

" I just wanted to say many thanks for the posting of my letter and they have found a great home with a Charlton fan whose family are certainly Charlton through & through ( his Dad's ashes were scattered on The Valley's centre circle and his Mum's in your memorial garden)

My dad is really pleased.

Thanks

Bobby

PS Best of luck for the rest of the season.