Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves report

2»

Comments

• Options
    Is it really necessary to hammer a local journalist for something that really makes no odds in the great scheme of things?
    I'm sure those criticising never ever make mistakes at work. They can't do. Ever.
  • Options
    Valley11, it's not a mistake though is it. As NS said earlier, he stood by what he wrote as being right.

Apologies to all concerned for my anal, nit picking drivel.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Small point of order NS their keeper saved the the first Hulse effort whose second then hit the post and rebounded to Wilson who slotted the ball home.
  • Options
    News Shopper don't worry about this lot, they get upset with the little things in life. Fair enough the wording on the report about the header was slightly strange (and we hope its not there next time) but we all appreciate you posting the report here week in, week out.

And yes my new shopper is delivered by a 60 year old inbred but its ok because that's what makes the news shopper what it is.
  • Options
    Yeah thanks Cray, thought I'd apologised.
    Like he says NS, I appreciate the quality reports each week.
  • Options

News Shopper don't worry about this lot, they get upset with the little things in life. Fair enough the wording on the report about the header was slightly strange (and we hope its not there next time) but we all appreciate you posting the report here week in, week out.

And yes my new shopper is delivered by a 60 year old inbred but its ok because that's what makes the news shopper what it is.

haha good one

• Options
    Just say Solly News Hopper
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

The News Shopper has never been supportive of us.

Think you've got that wrong JohnnyH2

Have I? In the 80's whilst the Mercury was fighting our corner against the club initially and then the council the News Shopper did nothing.

When Palace would give out tickets to a local football this was front page news in the early 90's, we had been doing this all season, nothing reported by the News Shopper.

When the club returned in 92 you would have thought a major local news story would have got good coverage in the local paper. Whilst the Mercury dedicated various numbers of pages, the News Shopper contributed a few paragraphs somewhere on page 7.

If I could be bothered I could think of a lot more

In recent times the service may have improved in terms of depth of coverage but we still have the BWP boo boys story from last season that for anyone at the actual games was a non story, Rob Hulse 'choosing' to miss and Dale Stephens the winger!

• Options

I always though the word opted is another word for chosen. If that's correct, did he really choose to head wide?!
    Opted to head for goal rather than head to a team mate I could understand.

Well he did opt to head wide, not intentionally I accept but that was the choice/option he made.

So you are claiming that he deliberately chose to miss the target?

In your haste to get the article out you used a clumsy turn of phrase. Stop digging...
  • Options
    Some of you need to get out a bit more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah. Get a life. Give the NS a break
  • Options
    Yeah keep it coming. Offer a comment on a thread about a charlton match and you get labelled anal, nit picking and now I have to get out more. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Yeah keep it coming. Offer a comment on a thread about a charlton match and you get labelled anal, nit picking and now I have to get out more. Oh well.

Don't worry about it ad - only trying to do the fella a favour.

• Options
    True Off it. I may unintentionally opt not to comment anymore though!
  • Options
    News shopper this has to be the most replied thread you have ever posted! Would quite like you to start a would ya thread ;)
  • Options
    I may opt to do so at some point