Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****POKER****TONIGHT, SUN 28TH OCT 8PM, $11 ENTRANCE ALL NEWCOMERS WELCOME, CLICK FOR MORE INFO****

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well done to Brighton for 1st place and ellisaddick for 2nd place, full results up as soon as I get back to my pc. Good game everyone
  • Options
    Results 1st place brighton32 $65, 2nd place ellisaddick $35 and 3rd place on the bubble Exis10tial.

10 runners, 2hours 11 mins.
  • Options
    WP Brighton you hustler!

Couldnt believe when i scoped you, some of your results ... impressive :)

Really enjoyed last night was good fun, although everyone was very hard to play against :( felt out of my depth

About right 2 hours but a turbo one was suggested with 3k chips next time , also some other good input on the tables about Horse, Omaha etc. Im up for whatever
  • Options
    Bump for input on schedule or any other games you want to add..

Also goes without saying the turbo one will be half as quick so probably around an hour, altho depends on the cards and how people are playing too
  • Options
    being a poker addict, i'm up for anything

Omaha is mad

HORSE is really confusing for a simpleton like me

Like the idea of the turbo, but then it was me that suggested it ;)
  • Options
    good tourney and cheers JB! 3k stack much better for me, more play. I'm game for Omaha or even a mixed game but only no hold em & omaha im afraid.
  • Options
    Don't want to add any more games to the schedule as far as leaderboard games are concerned anyway, already 2 a fortnight, can be quite a pull on the purse strings for some. Can change existing games if everyone wants such as stack increases etc, I invested the idea of 'different' kind s of poker before most were not keen, some said they would only play hold-em some said they prefer hold-em. Omaha hi is ok to me but hate hi/lo. hate razz don't mind stud. I will need to do a new schedule for after Christmas as the poker season ends start of january and will do a new survey very soon, with a scoring system (for mathematical accuracy, but in addition to the questions I asked before I will add some about types of 'other' games they would be willing to play and the stacks they prefer to use, also how long they would like the games to last on average.
  • Options
    I dont mind Sadie, whatever people want im easy :p every fortnight is perfect tho
  • Options
    Purely Texas H for me. Can't stand Omaha .
  • Options
    I dont mind Sadie, whatever people want im easy :p every fortnight is perfect tho