Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accident at Charlton training ground yesterday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Too soon, too soon......
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    WSS said:

Does that mean we can do some tractor puns now?

Plough ahead.
  • Options
    WSS said:

As a young boy, Joe was completely obsessed with tractors.He had pictures of tractors all over his bedroom walls; he had tractor toys,tractor T-shirts, a tractor carpet, and duvet cover, the whole works. He ate, drank and slept tractors.

On his 17th birthday he was thrilled to get an invitation to go to a tractor factory nearby and test-drive a brand new tractor. His excitement was incredible as he told his family and friends. The great day came and he went to the factory for the test-drive.

Unfortunately something went terribly wrong with the tractor when Joe was driving it and it flipped over, trapping and breaking Joe's leg. He was so upset and tried to sue the tractor company for negligence. But the company would have none of it and told him there was no liability and he could get lost!

You can imagine he was rather put off with tractors after this and vowed to shed them from his life completely and forever. All the posters came down, the toys were given away - tractors were GONE.

Many years later, Joe went into a restaurant for lunch. Inside, the cigarette smoke was terrible but through it he saw a beautiful girl seated at a table on her own. Tears were streaming down her face. Joe asked her what was wrong and she said that the smoke was making her eyes sting and stream with tears.

With that, Joe looked around and then took a huge breath, sucking in all the smoke. He then walked outside into the car park and blew all the smoke out again.

He went back into the bar where the air was now clear and sweet and sat down next to the girl.

"That was amazing!" she said, "How did you do that?"

"No problem", said Joe "I'm an extractor fan"

West side you melt lol
  • Options
    WSS said:

As a young boy, Joe was completely obsessed with tractors.He had pictures of tractors all over his bedroom walls; he had tractor toys,tractor T-shirts, a tractor carpet, and duvet cover, the whole works. He ate, drank and slept tractors.

On his 17th birthday he was thrilled to get an invitation to go to a tractor factory nearby and test-drive a brand new tractor. His excitement was incredible as he told his family and friends. The great day came and he went to the factory for the test-drive.

Unfortunately something went terribly wrong with the tractor when Joe was driving it and it flipped over, trapping and breaking Joe's leg. He was so upset and tried to sue the tractor company for negligence. But the company would have none of it and told him there was no liability and he could get lost!

You can imagine he was rather put off with tractors after this and vowed to shed them from his life completely and forever. All the posters came down, the toys were given away - tractors were GONE.

Many years later, Joe went into a restaurant for lunch. Inside, the cigarette smoke was terrible but through it he saw a beautiful girl seated at a table on her own. Tears were streaming down her face. Joe asked her what was wrong and she said that the smoke was making her eyes sting and stream with tears.

With that, Joe looked around and then took a huge breath, sucking in all the smoke. He then walked outside into the car park and blew all the smoke out again.

He went back into the bar where the air was now clear and sweet and sat down next to the girl.

"That was amazing!" she said, "How did you do that?"

"No problem", said Joe "I'm an extractor fan"

Oh (John) Deere!
  • Options
    I love that joke !
  • Options
    If Dave Jones gets sacked perhps the MASSEYives can get Darren FERGUSON to be their manager
  • Options
    I don't get it?
  • Options
    Div
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Smoking is banned in restaurants so I find that story hard to believe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An extractor fan could also be someone who has given up supporting Ipswich.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    How do you get rid of a bad smell in a tractor that's transporting manure?. . . .

...chuck out the driver
  • Options
    History teacher once told us that joke as we had 10 mins spare at the end of the lesson.

British education system, best in the world!
  • Options

The joke is circa 1980's so although doing the rounds second time, it does allow for the smoking thingy...though the sucking in of that much smoke is clearly a ridiculous notion.

• Options
    Joke didnt specify country that the restaurant was in, or their anti-smoking laws so still valid in my books.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Joke didnt specify country that the restaurant was in, or their anti-smoking laws so still valid in my books.

Good point, but I assumed it was the UK as the joke was typed in English (well near enough)

• Options

The joke is circa 1980's so although doing the rounds second time, it does allow for the smoking thingy...though the sucking in of that much smoke is clearly a ridiculous notion.

Dont worry baby that's where Henry is still stuck!!!! Ba dum bum tish!

• Options
    You are so wrong MCS

Its the 1970s