Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How did you get to work today?

Comments

• Options
    I've been a few very tall mobile masts, nothing anywhere near this size though. And via a completely different method.

The last bit had my arse twitching!!!
  • Options
    Made me feel sick just watching that
  • Options
    but it didn't show us how they got to work.
  • Options
    I could not do that if my life depended on it. Some people just have that bit of their genetic make up missing that allows them to do that sort of thing.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

but it didn't show us how they got to work.

In that little yellow jeep at the beginning! : )
  • Options
    That video is the stuff of my very worst nightmares!
  • Options

I could not do that if my life depended on it. Some people just have that bit of their genetic make up missing that allows them to do that sort of thing.

Me neither but I know a man who could and without a safety net (when he's fit again)...........SuperYann!
  • Options

Perhaps you are missing that bit of genetic make up ?

• Options
    bet he had the wrong replacement bulb when he got up there!!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Isn't fear of falling one of those few proven to be in place when we are born? The rest being learned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's with the gloves ....???? Like those nandy pandy footballers - and stopping for a rest every minute

Could not do that for at money
  • Options
    Fascinating vid. I'm not normally bothered by heights, but everything looked so flimsy. There's no way I'd want to trust that to holding my weight.
  • Options
    I wish i hadn't just watched that :0

I get nosebleeds on thick carpet!
  • Options
    edited November 2012

PL54 said:

Isn't fear of falling one of those few proven to be in place when we are born? The rest being learned.
    Yup, falling/heights and loud noises I believe. It looked like the stig was following him up!
  • Options
    Get out of town!
  • Options
    How did I get to work today?

Took a bike on the f*****ng train.

What other way is there? :-)))

PL54 said:

From ancestors sleeping in trees I believe this theory comes.

• Options
    that is bloody terrifying