Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

junior witter vs frankie gavin

Amyone else watching this tonight got the makings of a decent fight

Think gavin will be to intense for him tbh

Comments

• Options
    Cheers NLA, I thought this was tomorrow!!
  • Options
    Gavin will walk it, witter is well past his shelf life. The undercard has been appalling

Dave coldwell is doing it right, putting even matches on the poor sod just can't get on tv!!

If Frankie Gavin struggles he seriously needs to rethink his part-time preparation. He's really disappointed me in his last few fights
  • Options
    gavin to win but this will be closer than you think,and witter still hits,think it may well be a goodun
  • Options
    Undercard has been shocking really really shocking the last fight was like a circus act with the fella just talking shite and acting up like a clown

Really looking forward to the main event
  • Options
    If junior can connect the fight will be open

but i think that gavin will swarm him and put to much pressure on
  • Options
    seen Witter few times as used to follow Colin Lynes.
    if he was half the boxer he thought he was, he would be all right.

Does he still do that strange little trotting motion as he moves around the ring?
  • Options
    half the boxer?? was a great am,won all the domestic titles and won the best belt in the wbc and defended it lol
  • Options
    He does

He also does more switching than is necessary. It distracts him more than his opponent.

Witter was a threat five years ago if I'm being generous, I'm not a huge believer in him it is fair to say!
  • Options
    anyone with a link other than frontrow ?
  • Options
    I always thought he was good value for money tbh

Watched him a couple of times live and was always impressed agree he switched far too often i dont think it just confused opponants i reckon it confused him as well

Getting well pissed off with this grunting from hefron really annoying
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm using this 1 mate:

http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv1.html
  • Options
    nolly said:

half the boxer?? was a great am,won all the domestic titles and won the best belt in the wbc and defended it lol

Not saying he wasn't good back in the day just he seemed to rate himself more than his talent deserved.
  • Options

I'm using this 1 mate:

cheers mate, looks a decent feed but i can't clear the ads

• Options

I'm using this 1 mate:

cheers mate, looks a decent feed but i can't clear the ads

Tiny little X's in the corner of the ads will clear them, sometimes difficult to see. Going full screen should clear the ads also
  • Options
    magic !
  • Options
    Witter of 6 or 7 years ago would beat Gavin, think Gavin will be too strong for him tonight though
  • Options
    how can they say witter is winning round 3?
  • Options
    Can't see Witter lasting the later rounds, but there is little impressive about Gavin
  • Options
    looks like witter has broke hand
  • Options
    bleeding hell still the commenters have not noticed his fighting with one hand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no hand prob it seems ,weird to just go off like that
  • Options
    that's Witter for you Nolly.

Horrible fight.
  • Options
    Just didn't get going the injury didn't help but jr has little left now and Is the shadow of himself

But frankie Gavin needs to have a good look at himself 2nd poor fight and no energy or tenacity in his style

Frankie used to start at such a pace but without that just bog standard
  • Options
    What happened then?

Was supposed to go to this. What have I missed?

Did wittier have a bust hand?
  • Options
    Frankie Gavin not gonna sell many tickets he carries on like that, I know witter's style doesnt help but Gavin has not convinced me for a while now