Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Sherman - Ashford

Does anyone on here know of there is a Ben Sherman store at the designer outlet place in Ashford?

Comments

• Options
    Was there end of Sept and don't recall seeing one. Walked round the whole lot.
  • Options
    No there's not
  • Options
    yes there definately is
  • Options
    I havent been for ages to be fair so take berts answer !
  • Options
    drive in from asda end and it is on the left
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    There's also Fred Perry, got a blinding pair of boots from there a couple of years back!
  • Options
    After driving all the way to Ashford, I can confirm that they do not have a Ben Sherman shop
  • Options
    That'll be Bert off the Christmas card list then...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure it closed a little while ago. Horrible place the Outlet, can't stand going there. Nor Ashford town centre for that matter.
  • Options

After driving all the way to Ashford, I can confirm that they do not have a Ben Sherman shop

You drove all the way to Ashford, on the back of someone you don't know, posting at 1.30am ?
  • Options
    There definitely used to be one. Have bought stuff in it a couple of times.
  • Options
    Always worth having a look in Debenhams....I managed to get a 45 pound Ben Sherman shirt for 22.50.
  • Options

Always worth having a look in Debenhams....I managed to get a 45 pound Ben Sherman shirt for 22.50.

Was that a half price sale or 50% off?
  • Options
    Debenhams have a good rack
  • Options
    Been to asford outlet today
    Its deff gone
    But there is some new shops
    Fossil and a watch station
    Brought some nice armani watches buy 2 get 1 free so i got the free one the others xmas pressies for my boys
    Also a links of london shop just opened
    Got my misses a watch for xmas in there
    Job done
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Not to sure to be honest with you there Rob.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Not to sure to be honest with you there Rob.
    ; )
  • Options
    Have picked up some Ben Sherman shirts in TK Max
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tk max ok if ur a slim jim!
    Not much in xl or even less in the xxl
  • Options
    Any of you Ashford folks go to the Grammar School, or Norton Knatchbull, as it is now? Or is that taking the thread away....
  • Options
    Basically I brought some clothes from the Ben Sherman outlet shop in York recently. I had boots on when I tried the jeans on and they looked alright. I put them on for the first time last week and they are too bloody short. Tried to take them back to change in the London shop and he said that you need to take it back to an outlet store. Got told there was one in Ashford and obviously not.
    So now I am stuck with jeans I cant wear without looking a prat
  • Options
    The Ben Sherman Store
    75 Ashford Designer Outlet
    Kimberley Way
    Ashford
    Kent TN24 0SD

Im so sorry if its closed but ive been in there myself was telling you in good faith
  • Options
    Its fine mate, shut a couple months ago.
  • Options

Basically I brought some clothes from the Ben Sherman outlet shop in York recently. I had boots on when I tried the jeans on and they looked alright. I put them on for the first time last week and they are too bloody short. Tried to take them back to change in the London shop and he said that you need to take it back to an outlet store. Got told there was one in Ashford and obviously not.

Just wear them with the boots, what's the problem ? :-)
  • Options
    just an idea for ya lovechild...
  • Options
    Sell them on ebay?
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Any of you Ashford folks go to the Grammar School, or Norton Knatchbull, as it is now? Or is that taking the thread away....

I did go there, left 8 years ago, so probably after your time...
  • Options

Have a similar problem, just have to wear them with boots.